26 Replies Latest reply: Sep 6, 2013 5:44 PM by THEREFREDEDED RSS

3 Kill Kick?

WaVeY
Hey IW, if you're reading i just want to say Treyarch's 3 Team Kill Kick was a good idea. And you should put it in Modern Warfare 2.
Do u guys think it would be a good idea? Should it and Why?
  • Re: 3 Kill Kick?
    Sure why not add it?
    PsychoDon904
    yea good idea, but it will be better if its 2 instead of 3.
    wuut
    3 sounds about right, there has to be some lax because of accidental kills, but 3 is a good number.
    LordBaltimore19
    yea deff..it was a way to get people out of the game who were botheing people..
    Shadow Agent
    It was already discussed often; for example [url=http://forums.infinityward.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=36156:15pr7xsa]here[/u rl:15pr7xsa].

Personally, if it was a voting system that would call out a vote to kick someone after 3 or 5 team kills, it would be good. Only the team of the tker can vote though.
    ShadoeElite
    I want there to be a voting process.. not just an automatic kick.. For instance:

You just got teamkilled twice in a row by "blablabla" press "_" to start vote kick

then everyone presses "_" or "_" to vote for or against

This prevents people getting kicked if it were just an accident..
    protfl
    vote should ban for an hour for instance, not kick, as the idiot might return.
    though you can't be saved from voting idiots. i often was a victim of such votes, though i still have no idea what i've done wrong :)
    Lowrey
    will this kick be because of air strikes and grenades too?
    vsimco

protfl wrote:

vote should ban for an hour for instance, not kick, as the idiot might return.

I agree with this.
    PsychoDon904

Lowrey87 wrote:

will this kick be because of air strikes and grenades too?

I got booted out (WaW) because i Airstriked my team accidentally when i knew the enemy was there.
    BhuddaTheBallr
    Yeah, 3 is perfect. Teamkills shouldn't count from airstrikes though.
    i think it could be real hard to have a feature that kicks only when team kills are on purpose but, a lot of the time, its very easy to team kill three times but accident, but i have no idea how Infinity ward, or treyarch, for that matter, could implement it.

yes, kicking is a good idea, mainly, but what about complete accidents?
    _Wez_
    Its the best Thing TreyArch did on CoD:WaW ...
    xINFLiiCT

WaVeY wrote:

Hey IW, if you're reading i just want to say Treyarch's 3 Team Kill Kick was a good idea. And you should put it in Modern Warfare 2.

What if its an accident etc.. throwing a grenade
    Xmz3

WaVeY wrote:

Treyarch and good idea in the same sentence?
    Mayhem66
    if there is a vote system it should be so that the same person cant keep calling a vote over and over again on one person.

or like in shadowrun u can only vote people out while in the lobby.
    Brine15
    After 3 twamkills you should be able to vote them out of the game or to keep them in
    It's a great idea, I hope it makes it into MW2.
    Auto 3 kill kick is best. You're banned until the next map, but you can join back in, if you were playing with friends and accidentally team kill. Also claymores triggered by an enemy, but kills a teammate should not count as a teamkill. I don't want to be kicked for something that I have no control over. Voting is a bad idea because of the people who think it's funny to ruin a good game.
    Kamikaze DaMutt
    3 Team Kills before getting kicked is alright, I guess, but what about on a map like Shipment?  Some players would be gone within the first minute.
    I would prefer 5. I shoot just about anything that moves...
    PsychoDon904

Kamikaze DaMutt wrote:

3 Team Kills before getting kicked is alright, I guess, but what about on a map like Shipment?  Some players would be gone within the first minute.

They may  let thoese accidental and not go on thoese unless the one who does it on purpose gets kicked after the 6th
    protfl

ShadowKnight104 wrote:

Auto 3 kill kick is best. You're banned until the next map, but you can join back in, if you were playing with friends and accidentally team kill. Also claymores triggered by an enemy, but kills a teammate should not count as a teamkill. I don't want to be kicked for something that I have no control over. Voting is a bad idea because of the people who think it's funny to ruin a good game.

4 is the best... i don't kill teammates on purpose, but sometimes might kill 3 guys in tdm round.
    btw, good notice about not controlled kills. imagine you have martydom, teammate kills you at spawn and you kill 3 with your martydom nade, would be lots of fun :))
    king4d
    add two kill kick to all modes

protfl wrote:

ShadowKnight104 wrote:

4 is the best... i don't kill teammates on purpose, but sometimes might kill 3 guys in tdm round.
    btw, good notice about not controlled kills. imagine you have martydom, teammate kills you at spawn and you kill 3 with your martydom nade, would be lots of fun :))

Actually 4 sounds reasonable.
    Martyrdom on hardcore? Just sounds like a bad idea...
    THEREFREDEDED

Agrrreeeeddd