7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 5, 2009 11:46 AM by Iv Jake vI RSS

MW2 servers

Siberian Prince
Please can we make or join severs that you want too in the next game. I hate being stuck with really bad people on my team, or the host dropping and bad connection. Make it like the PC version, so good players dont get stuck with really bad players. Also bump up TDM score from 750 to 1000 or 1250 points, cause the game is always too short.

(:()>
  • Re: MW2 servers
    wuut
    The matchmaking system will probably be the same as CoD4, I don't really think that dedi-servers are necessary personally.
    BACKSPACER 22

TheCrayonMan wrote:

Please can we make or join severs that you want too in the next game. I hate being stuck with really bad people on my team, or the host dropping and bad connection. Make it like the PC version, so good players dont get stuck with really bad players. Also bump up TDM score from 750 to 1000 or 1250 points, cause the game is always too short.

(:()>

It will probably be the same, but I hope they fix the host dropping issue.
    Dr Popodopolus
    I agree that the matches usually feel too short but everything like that will probably be kept the same.
    Lando

wuut wrote:

The matchmaking system will probably be the same as CoD4, I don't really think that dedi-servers are necessary personally.

Agreed.

In most cases it's not really needed. For the odd time you get a host dropping because of their connection, or crazy bad lag, I dont see it being that big of a deal.

Plus, do you want to have to pay a monthly fee? I mean... I would, but I don't want to.
    Brine15
    They found the perfect TDM through testing, so leave it as is.
    bratti
    no, server can break, P2P wont break. Host migration and everything is perfect.
    Iv Jake vI
    i still think they should let us host a room if we want and still be able to get xp...like player match and rank match...make it where you can host in player match or do a match making, ranked have matchmaking only...And if your gonna say this allows people to cheat...PLEASE, look at cage match people are cheating anyway...why punish everyone because of the stupid little kids can't stand ranking up the normal...anyway they're going to find a way to do it no matter what, they always do