1 2 3 4 Previous Next 143 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2012 12:09 PM by Davesega Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    icebreaker_darkmoore
    +1 for the need for more Hardcore..desperately
    I just can't understand the resistance by the Dev team to team damage on and no  default radar. It should be a selectable checkbox for all game modes, domination,ctf,hq ect

But for the love all thats holy get our HC HQ back on the playlist.

Seriously that really tasteless "fight against grenade spam add campaign?" HARDCORE MODES ARE THE ANSWER! idiot throws grenades everywhere kills his own team gets booted learns to only throw grenades at enemies.
  • 11. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    Exeter09
    I also agree that we need more HC modes. If putting new game modes into MP is so easy then why haven't we seen it yet?  Why not make the most popular "core" game types into HC as well?
  • 12. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    Mikhal
    A solid 'Aye' vote for HC HQ, for what it's worth. I would also like to see a HC FFA. The HC modes are the best, in my opinion. I would gladly shell out 9.99USD for a DLC pack including these and maybe a couple other multiplayer game modes. Just a thought.
    It definitely would be nice to have had them included with the game tho...
  • 13. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    niasyn
    We totally need more hard core game types!
  • 14. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    Winged Angel

l iClutch l wrote:

i just love how iw decides that 3rd person cage match would better than hc hq. not all of us like to play core and i hate shooting then all of a sudden showing up on radar... so IM CALLING YOU OUT IW. PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US WHY YOU WOULD GET RID OF HC HQ WHEN IT WAS THE MOST POPULAR GAMETYPE IN CALL OF DUTY 4!

first of all...

... now, HC headquarters was not my favorite, but i agree that it must be in MW2
  • 15. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    Banana malibu
    Plz plz plz IW give us atleast one other Hardcore mode.

Preferably HC HQ but anything else with a base/bases would be fine
  • 16. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    MR_T3D
    why the hell even buy this game when the best game mode from 4 is unavailable, HC needs more than TDM and S&D, those modes either SUCK, or don't give enough action at a time/ too seriously played, i want an obojective, and HC rules, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ******* ASK?
  • 17. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    Gamblor
    Bring back Hardcore Headquarters! If it's so easy, do it!
  • 18. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    Grenade-Monkey
    i also think we need HC HQ....it was my fav because there was no respawn delay, un like regular HC
  • 19. Re: WE NEED HARCORE HEADQUARTERS!
    squirrlmasterr
    Good job so far guys, lets keep this post hot and on IW's radar. And in regards to the idea about Hardcore game modes possibly being a $9.99 DLC, I understand where you're going but there is no way 'm going to shell out even more money at this point to play a gametype I could go play on COD4. This is just a huge error on their part not including Hardcore HQ standard with the game. Everybody who really wants anything to happen, contact any MW2 higher-ups (Bowling etc.) through blog, email, twitter, forums and any other medium possible. Lets get our HARDCORE HEADQUARTERS back!
1 2 3 4 Previous Next