3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2012 5:41 PM by chnsaw RSS

Map Rotation.

Tha_replicant
Hi Guys..

Is it possible that you in a future patch can make it possible for people choosing which map to play?

Everytime me and my clan are playing, it´s always the same friggin maps 3-4 .. And that can get pretty annoying.

We noticed a map called Rust, and we´ve been playing your game ever since it was released, Team DeathMatch, S&D, Demolition, Capture The Flag, FFA.. and we have not yet got to play this map...

Can you please answer me how we can try this map out, without creating a Private match??
-And please, for the love of god!!! make it possible for the gamers to choose which map to play!!

[DFA]Tha_replicant
  • Re: Map Rotation.
    dbal21
    rust is a small map meant for small games. if you are going into demolitions, domination, tdm or any other 12+ person game you wont see it. its not in the playlist rotation for them, thats why you wont see them.
    Vergilius
    You can skip RUST, it's just like the map Shipment in CoD4 in size. If you haven't played Shipment I can say it's a really small square map. The only gametype fun enough to play on Rust is FFA. Kind of hard to play any other gametype in that map.
    chnsaw

What about Favela? I have been playing for a week and have not seen this game oncem