1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 122 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2009 7:38 AM by iReclaim Go to original post RSS
  • 75. Re: Camping is good, but why Punish aggressive players?
    Its all about $$
  • 76. Re: Camping is good, but why Punish aggressive players?
    i get why people camp it irritates the **** out of me but why the hell do little cumrags camp for kills in objective games? you know the teams that make no attempt to go for the bomb and if they do its to run it into the middle of an open piece of ground for their snipers to monster you.

this is goddamn low and they cant understand why people get pissed.

you beat them and all they can say is - "look at my KD ratio"

if you want to kill, kindly F*CK OFF and play deathmatch - or do they not have the skill to get kills if people are out to kill them?
  • 77. Re: Camping is good, but why Punish aggressive players?
    Kimerah
    Camping is not good, it's legit only in SnD. In the others gametypes there's no real reason to camp, you can still defend your objective while rushing.
  • 78. Re: Camping is good, but why Punish aggressive players?
    Dwight.

I'm sick and tired of people complaining about the game...1887's were nerfed when they didn't need to be.

Meh, I'll agree with that one. People weren't used to being owned by the shotguns, so they complained when shotguns were actually made useful.

I'm sick and tired of people who think they're amazingly great at the game when they have a 1.10 K/D and FINALLY got their first nuke, 2 months and 4 prestiges later.

But I won't agree with that. Who are you to say what's great?
  • 79. Re: Camping is good, but why Punish aggressive players?
    Lt_Latency
    You can be aggressive in this game.   You just can't be foolish.

Even then foolish pays off.   

It doesn't get any easier or any more aggressive the marathon, light weight, commando
  • 80. Re: Camping is good, but why Punish aggressive players?
    Sane Hedrone

Lt_Latency wrote:

I tried out being aggressive with a sub, and I was pleasantly surprised. Its more effective than the OP makes it out to be. As long as you aren't gung ho super aggressive and actually think before you move to another spot on the map.
  • 81. Re: Camping is good, but why Punish aggressive players?
    Nosk1ll
    the maps just have way too many random stupid places to hide.. seriously.

whoever designed the maps should be fired.

IW needs to contact <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.threewavesoftware.com">http://www.threewavesoftware.com</a><!- - m --> to design maps.
  • 82. Re: Camping is good, but why Punish aggressive players?
    Nitro Norris
    IW catered the game to noobs. With all the deathstreaks to reward them for playing like trash amd the care packages to give them KS rewards they don't even deserve or haven't worked for, the game has becone dumb as hell. In COD 4, I didn't need  Why can't IW just make a game in which straight up skill is required and not random luck? If they took out all the noob-boosting elements in the game, it would be more enjoyable.
  • 83. Re: Camping is good, but why Punish aggressive players?
    iReclaim

Dwight. wrote:

I'm sick and tired of people complaining about the game...1887's were nerfed when they didn't need to be.

Meh, I'll agree with that one. People weren't used to being owned by the shotguns, so they complained when shotguns were actually made useful.

I'm sick and tired of people who think they're amazingly great at the game when they have a 1.10 K/D and FINALLY got their first nuke, 2 months and 4 prestiges later.

But I won't agree with that. Who are you to say what's great?

Never stated that I say what's great and what's not.

I simply have to say that people think they're ******* god in one game but then when they do terrible they rage-quit.
    ---------------------------

Lt_Latency wrote:

Even then foolish pays off.   

It doesn't get any easier or any more aggressive the marathon, light weight, commando

You're correct, aggressive players who use light weight and marathon can be productive but me being an ACR kind of person, it's intensely hard to win a firefight between two AR's and one without stopping power.
    --------------------------

AlbinoSourusRex wrote:

I'm sure you cleaned up from the original version, but that's clearly a lie.

(sorry if someones already done this. Im not going to read 8 pages :P)

Also, Rage more.

How is it a lie? I'm not an idiot, I'm not going to punch my brick wall just because I'm angry at a VIDEO GAME!

Text is nothing compared to actual physical aggression.
    Please learn what the difference is. I don't scream like a f*cking idiot just because of a video game. I get aggravated and there's a huge difference between violent and aggravation.
  • 84. Re: Camping is good, but why Punish aggressive players?
    Nosk1ll
    i agree with using the shotgun to unlock the noobtubes. not the other way around.

take out heartbeat sensors in Multiplayer. there is already 1mill rooftops to camp and they still need HBS!?!?(yes i prestiged and have to wait till lvl 30 now.)

the game is WAY too noob friendly. you can have 0 skill and still actually do pretty good JUST USING noobtubes, HBS, thumper, any other launcher. seriously.. multiplayer a fuckin joke. im just *hoping* they actually change stuff in a real patch update and not just fixes soon.
1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next