12 Replies Latest reply: Jan 2, 2010 6:36 AM by madfish6 RSS

Re: Do you like MW2

CODfanboy2k9
I love this game, i feel for you pc players but we have our own issues to be concerened with, where were you guys when EA said no PS3 release of RA3, we had to protest them to get it, no support from the PC players
  • Re: Do you like MW2
    OnlyKnownAsZ
    I only enjoy the game when I play with friends. Even when we lose we still have fun. Other than that, that game is well made, the maps are great, the sound is great, graphics are great, controls are great. Just a few people have to spoil it for everyone by releasing hacks and glitches.
    AN_OLD_WOMAN
    sometimes, but NOT today
    chiru420
    the game it´s great.i only play when i am in a certain mood if you know what i mean,so...i have no problem with the online game exp.just have fun.
    mcnultycop
    There is the odd issue with lag and connection, but generally I really enjoy the online game.
    Goliath369
    I really enjoyed the game, and thats all that matters for me. Online is addictive, spec ops is fun, and the campaign had everything i could want from it, barring slightly dodgy story. Any complaints about this shooters quality should be redirected towards the other, really shoddy shooters out there buy companies who geniunely are trying to cash in on the FPS craze. I for one am glad that MW has such a stranglehold on the FPS market. Companies who want to compete have to be unique, or try something different.

IW start the trend that every other shooter producing company tries to follow. Imo take your beef elsewhere. Online is almost perfectly balanced. Lag is rarely an issue for me, and i have 1GB internet. 1GB, and im from Ireland, and i usually play in games where everyone has 3-4 bar connections, including me. So i can't see your guys problem, apart from being exceptionally **** or too strung up on CoD4 to evolve with how the game has a evolved.
    I haven't read most of the posts above there to long for me lol but I do actually love this game even when im being killed aslong as there fair kills. Its got some brillaint ideas and has been made very well its just the little things that add up now and then which start to agrovate me, but then I switch to RAC for an hour and im fine again
    admcrs
    I love it, the way it is.  I'll love it more if they can improve on some of the lag issues. It's one of the best games I've ever played, and unfortunately for a lot of the people that are unhappy with it, I am in the majority.
    Rain Pein
    I really like the game, when I'm playing it with a good bunch of people. There are of course, problems that need to be fixed, but other than that its alright.
    HeinrichXXXVvonDeutschland
    Game is great except for that darned spawn system "scratches head" but f they fix that no complaints from me
    crackkane
    the game is kick ass just a lot of bullshit in it and the lag is unbearable if they would fix the lag i would never play a different game but until then this game is unplayable
    VxR1FLEMANxV
    i really like the game.  very addictive at the start, but now i'm actually starting to live a life away from the console.  the lag though!  lately i'll be in a room with my bro, and i'll get cut and the message says that the room is no longer available, but i join his session and the game is still on, so did the game just lie to me?  when i do join back in, i'm still running with a yellow or light green ping, so why does this happen?  am i now the chaff by the wayside?  i'm detrimentle to the ping so i'm getting the boot?  other than that, i'm pretty impressed with the finished product, and it's weird to think that treyarch can better this game, but i'm sure they will.  they will probably have killstreak selections and upgradable perks in an older environment.  anyways, i thought i'd add my two cents about the connectivity problem, completely aggreeing with you.
    I love it and hate it depending on how well I'm doing, same as most I guess lol :P