6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2010 4:04 PM by harvsm RSS

Help me with my problem please...

SwisherMike
Heres the deal......I've been using the ump45 and its good but it sucks for me for long range, so I'm going to go back to the m4.....I know it sucks, I'm losing major power and mobility.

I've been thinking about also putting a silencer on the m4, that will force me to use bling because I hate how the m4 looks with irons. Also I will be forced to use stopping power because the silencer.

Is that still a good class? (m4/reddot/silencer)

any compromises?
  • Re: Help me with my problem please...
    mattallica

SwisherMike wrote:

Heres the deal......I've been using the ump45 and its good but it sucks for me for long range, so I'm going to go back to the m4.....I know it sucks, I'm losing major power and mobility.

I've been thinking about also putting a silencer on the m4, that will force me to use bling because I hate how the m4 looks with irons. Also I will be forced to use stopping power because the silencer.

any compromises?

You aren't forced to use Stopping Power. It doesn't really take that much power away (only at long range, which is what you were trying to fix...). If you have trouble shooting long range, try tapping the fire button (assuming you don't already) for single fire shots.
    Siriusa
    Get used to the irons. If you could do it with the UMP, you can do it with the M4. Overall, Bling is really a waste of a perk slot. Everyone just uses it to put a RDS on their gun, so if you can learn to get along without one, more power to ya.

Other than that, sounds good. Just don't use Scrambler.
    l4mb
    I have had fairly good success with a silenced ACR/Scavenger/SP, and the M4 is not too different. Having to use Bling is a real disadvantage, especially since the M4 sights are actually fairly decent. You are better off with OMA or Scavenger, but that's just my opinion.

Also, don't assume you have to use SP because of the Silencer. one of my main classes is the TAR silenced with Cold Blooded, but I guess the TAR does have a bit higher base damage than the M4, so killing time might be comparable with the M4 w SP. I think I would encourage you to give CB a shot on this class, and if it doesn't work out, then go on to SP.

With the ACR, I tried CB and found it rather weak, that's why I ended up with SP.
    SwisherMike
    Yeah I know the irons are fine, I just think it makes it ugly.

Anyways I have been coming in first place like the last 5 FFA's ive been in with:
    m4
    bling
    red dot
    silencer
    stopping power
    commando

so I'm good. :)
    also got a cool title "my lil pwny" wit a lil horse on it, looks epic.
    spectralheaven

SwisherMike wrote:

any compromises?

KrissSuperV with Silencer and I ain't saying anything else

SwisherMike wrote:

any compromises?

For the UMP45 just shoot one shot bursts over a long distance. If you still can't do it just try and get used to the M4 or try another gun perhaps? :-)