14 Replies Latest reply: Mar 7, 2010 10:13 PM by OnlyKnownAsZ RSS

This Game Sucks !!!

ghillie-in-the-mist
This game is a pile of bull****.. Sorry for complaining but Infinity Ward has messed this game up completely. They brought out these trailers which made the game look fantastic and a huge improvement from COD 4. All im gunna say is that its a completely different story once you got the game. Infinity Ward You have took 40-60 quid off me and million's of other people for a pile of garbage . There's just been patch after patch after patch and its just getting beyond a joke. There's far to many problems with multiplayer and the campaign was way to short. I think you would of made an improvement off Cod 4 but nah its just gone worse. I find myself now playing on MAG which yes is a different game alltogether but dont you think i should be playing a game which as sold million's to a game which has just came out which hasnt sold that many. But i play obviously the 2nd one. Thank god the next call of duty isnt going to be made by INFINTY WARD.
  • Re: This Game Sucks !!!
    to be honest at the end of the day thats your own opinion I don't share the same view but that is my opinion. Whats happening to IW is a tragedy and I for one am going to miss them if this goes tits up treyarch has nothing on them there no way near as good
    Good devs, rushed out by Activisions greed. Needed a new engine from the start but then would everybody be prepared to wait twice as long. I would've but then I never asked for custom cammo's or dual attachments !!!
    greenbuk75
    it wasnt really even IW fault..Activision rushed the game out when they didnt think it was up to par with cod4 quality..why it is being constantly patched due to the loss of development time
    painzon32
    yep exactly y it sux is activisions fault thats y activision is a shitty game company
    greenbuk75
    its gonna get guitar hero'd
    Alone_I_Play
    and painzon, that's your mom's fault if you never went to school, not her fault if she's poor.
    Max Power
    So many ppl have said that this game sucks.
    Did I bought some poor people version ´cos it doesnt suck me??
    I´ve tried but it just lies there next to me doing nothing...
    Am I doing something wrong??
    PullPinAndThrow
    pretty much what i'm getting from this is "i got owned and instead of taking the frustration out on myself or trying harder to beat the person who owned me i'm gonna complain about the game"
    Funny coming from a guy who named himself after a challenge in MW2. This is a good game, other then the cheaters, lag, and other small issues this is the only game I'll be playing till the next COD comes out. There's just no other game that can compete with the COD series.  MAG=sucks.  BFBC2=sucks. So I'll take cheaters and some lag and other small issues over trash games like those other two. If the COD series dies I'm selling my PS3 because that's the only game worth playing.

PullPinAndThrow wrote:

pretty much what i'm getting from this is "i got owned and instead of taking the frustration out on myself or trying harder to beat the person who owned me i'm gonna complain about the game"

Wrong, the game's to easy, that's where the fun is gone for me, to many combo's that in reality all do the same thing, you can pick any gun from the list and do exactly the same with it. I can't find anything challenging enough to make me want to play anymore.

The games got some great ideas but it's too easy, simple, anyone with half a brain can do well :)
    KevinFromMiami
    Things wrong with Modern Shitfare 2
    - CLAYMORES EXPLODING RIGHT UNDER SOMEONE AND THEY DONT DIE
    - COMMANDO
    - DAMAGE METER
    - SUB MACHINE GUN W/O STOPPING POWER KILLS FASTER THAN ASSAULT RIFLE W/ STOPPING POWER
    - CAMPERS
    - NO SUCH THING AS A ******* HEARTBEAT SENSOR
    - A STUN GRENADE DOESN'T SLOW DOWN SOMEONE IN REAL LIFE
    - ROUND ENDS WHEN I GET KILLSTREAK REWARD
    - LAGGING
    - TACTICAL KNIFE LOSES TO REGULAR KNIFE
    - SAYING THE ENEMY HAD A HEADSHOT WHEN THEY CLEARLY SHOT ME IN THE CHEST IN THE KILLCAM
    - CLEAR HEADSHOT BUT IT DOESNT SAY SO
    - "AIRSPACE TOO CROWDED" WHEN THERES ONE AIRCRAFT IN THE AIR
    - GRENADE LAUNCHER BOUNCING OFF WALL AND KILLING ME???? NO
    - CHOPPER GUNNER TAKEN DOWN IN LITERALLY 4 SECONDS
    - PEOPLE WITHOUT STEADY AIM SHOOT STRAIGHT AS HELL
    - PUTTING ME IN ROUNDS THAT ARE ABOUT TO END
    - A 50 CAL SNIPER W/ STOPPING POWER CANT SHOOT THROUGH A SKINNY WOODEN RAIL???
    - NOT SHOWING YOUR OWN KILLCAM WHEN THE ROUND ENDS SO YOU NEVER KNOW THAT LAST KILL
    - THE KNIFING TOTALLY ******* MISSES SOMEONE WHEN THEY'RE RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU
    - OF ALL THINGS TO STICK TO, THE SEMTEX STICKS TO THE MOST SKINNIEST THINGS
    - LET PS3 USERS LISTEN TO MUSIC
    - I LEAVE A ROUND BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE A MAP, WHEN IT SEARCHES FOR ANOTHER ROUND IT PUTS ME IN THE SAME EXACT ******* ROUND I DIDN'T WANT TO BE IN
    - SPAWNING SYSTEM
    - SPAWNING SYSTEM
    - SPAWNING SYSTEM

Obviously Infinity Ward doesn't give three ***** about what their users think or want and probably don't even play their own ******* game or else they wouldve seen everything that was wrong with it..But i just wanted to show u all the **** wrong with this damn game..that U NEED TO FIX
    I really have never been so pissed about a game in my life..Its amazing how full of **** this game is
    Ash_Killem
    the game is fine people must not play a lot of games if they think this game is that bad..

either way there are lots of great games out there so go play one of those and spam its forums
    Alone_I_Play

Poor little baby... The game should last longer so the little baby can use his hard-work.

That's normal. The Tact knife knifes faster than normal knife. And you use it as a weapon, so you can't use your ACR at the same time.

Too bad, so many time the Chopper will last all its time, which shouldn't happen. Be happy with the other 92388 times you used it full time.

- THE KNIFING TOTALLY *** MISSES SOMEONE WHEN THEY'RE RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU

Or knifing when you totally miss the guy but you still kill him. That's part of the lag.

That's too hard to put music on your computer or whatever you use to listen to your music other than your ps3?

- I LEAVE A ROUND BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE A MAP, WHEN IT SEARCHES FOR ANOTHER ROUND IT PUTS ME IN THE SAME EXACT *** ROUND I DIDN'T WANT TO BE IN

The game can't interpret why you left a game. It doesn't read in your mind. So it puts you in the first lobby it finds.

But for everything else I more or less agree.

Spawning system is terrible. So many time i've respawned right above someone else in FFA.
    OnlyKnownAsZ

KevinFromMiami wrote:

Things wrong with Modern *** 2
    - CLAYMORES EXPLODING RIGHT UNDER SOMEONE AND THEY DONT DIE

Set claymores better.

- COMMANDO

Use the perk, it's quite simple to use.

- DAMAGE METER

What?

- SUB MACHINE GUN W/O STOPPING POWER KILLS FASTER THAN ASSAULT RIFLE W/ STOPPING POWER

Firing rate on SMG's are usually better.

- CAMPERS

People play how they want too, this is not Infinity Ward's fault.

- NO SUCH THING AS A *** HEARTBEAT SENSOR

And soldiers don't respawn after they are killed. What's your point?

- A STUN GRENADE DOESN'T SLOW DOWN SOMEONE IN REAL LIFE

Yep, and a flashbang grenade can kill you in real life. This IS a game, you do know that right?

So what? This happens to everybody. How is this Infinity Ward's fault?

- LAGGING

Usually lag has to do with your own connection. Again, this is NOT IW's fault, another company does the upkeep on the server's.

What's your point? This is due to connection issues, and your timing.

- SAYING THE ENEMY HAD A HEADSHOT WHEN THEY CLEARLY SHOT ME IN THE CHEST IN THE KILLCAM

Connection has to do with this. Again, not IW's fault.

- CLEAR HEADSHOT BUT IT DOESNT SAY SO

Connection.

- "AIRSPACE TOO CROWDED" WHEN THERES ONE AIRCRAFT IN THE AIR

So, you'd rather have 30 helicopter's up in a game when the round switches in Demolition? I sure as hell would not. Also, no game can handle too many things going on. This game has connection problems when playing ground war alone.

- GRENADE LAUNCHER BOUNCING OFF WALL AND KILLING ME???? NO

Never seen that before.

That's a smart player. Not IW's fault.

- PEOPLE WITHOUT STEADY AIM SHOOT STRAIGHT AS HELL

Connection and skill level. Not IW's fault.

- PUTTING ME IN ROUNDS THAT ARE ABOUT TO END

The server's will put you in an empty slot in a game. It's not going to always put you in a fresh new lobby, or make you the host every time you start playing.

- A 50 CAL SNIPER W/ STOPPING POWER CANT SHOOT THROUGH A SKINNY WOODEN RAIL???

What?

- NOT SHOWING YOUR OWN KILLCAM WHEN THE ROUND ENDS SO YOU NEVER KNOW THAT LAST KILL

What? Usually this happens when somebody leaves the game immediately.
    - THE KNIFING TOTALLY *** MISSES SOMEONE WHEN THEY'RE RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU

You just suck.

- OF ALL THINGS TO STICK TO, THE SEMTEX STICKS TO THE MOST SKINNIEST THINGS

I don't see the complaint here?

You are the biggest idiot ever. How can you blame IW for not letting you listen to music on your PS3? Last time I checked the PS3 was made by Sony, not Activision or IW. You moron.

- I LEAVE A ROUND BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE A MAP, WHEN IT SEARCHES FOR ANOTHER ROUND IT PUTS ME IN THE SAME EXACT *** ROUND I DIDN'T WANT TO BE IN

Matchmaking server does this for you. You should actually thank IW for matchmaking server's. Go play a few rounds of CoD4 and see how often you get a terrible connection because the host is in Europe and you live in the US.

- SPAWNING SYSTEM
    - SPAWNING SYSTEM
    - SPAWNING SYSTEM

I have explained already on this forum how a spawning system works. If you push into an enemy spawn, they will respawn randomly. Objective based games will always have the same spawn spots. That will never change.

Obviously Infinity Ward doesn't give three *** about what their users think or want and probably don't even play their own *** game or else they wouldve seen everything that was wrong with it..But i just wanted to show u all the *** wrong with this damn game..that U NEED TO FIX
    I really have never been so pissed about a game in my life..Its amazing how full of *** this game is

Actually, IW does care, they just can't keep up with all of the demands.

So, what else you got? Or let me guess, you will feel like a moron and not bother to even reply.