1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 115 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2010 9:10 AM by Dingo84 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Matharon/Lightweight/Commando - Discussion/Fix Suggestion
    junglejim82-mkII
    why remove lightweight? commando is the problem here. lw already had a nerf i use m lw ninja on most classes for flanking purposes isnt that one of the main uses for increased mobility? a tac knifer without commando needs a good degree of skill to do so effectively i should know its the knifing class i use for fun. commando = easy knife kills, ninja = fulfilling knife kills. honestly this is getting ridiculous now just remove freaking commando, or not either way just get on with it. ps my m1014 seems to be a pretty effective commando counter
  • 21. Re: Matharon/Lightweight/Commando - Discussion/Fix Suggestion
    Prowler10251989
    On a side note about lag and commando.

Yes lag takes a part in it, but also game coding is a factor as well. Neither of you I don't find to be wrong. But when you have a good connection, there are plenty of times you should be down and you aren't, thanks to lag. But it's important to note that lag is a 2 way street. You share the same advantage and disadvantage the person who is lagging bad. It's hard for them to hit you, but it's hard for you to hit them because they teleporting across the screen.

But game coding is definately an issue too. I've got a few people in the "lunge" but not many and I have been taken out in the lunge. But the majority of the time, thanks to my redneck internet, I usually lose the battle from both sides. When all connections are equal, I usually win thanks to commando's teleport abilities.
  • 22. Re: Matharon/Lightweight/Commando - Discussion/Fix Suggestion
    CODfanboy2k9

Prowler33 wrote:

On a side note about lag and commando.

Yes lag takes a part in it, but also game coding is a factor as well. Neither of you I don't find to be wrong. But when you have a good connection, there are plenty of times you should be down and you aren't, thanks to lag. But it's important to note that lag is a 2 way street. You share the same advantage and disadvantage the person who is lagging bad. It's hard for them to hit you, but it's hard for you to hit them because they teleporting across the screen.

But game coding is definately an issue too. I've got a few people in the "lunge" but not many and I have been taken out in the lunge. But the majority of the time, thanks to my redneck internet, I usually lose the battle from both sides. When all connections are equal, I usually win thanks to commando's teleport abilities.

agreed, its possible that lag helps in some way, but mainly its the code
  • 23. Re: Matharon/Lightweight/Commando - Discussion/Fix Suggestion
    Iron-George

Thats what I was looking for. All I'm saying is that lag makes it alot worst.
  • 24. Re: Matharon/Lightweight/Commando - Discussion/Fix Suggestion
    CODfanboy2k9

Iron-George wrote:

Thats what I was looking for. All I'm saying is that lag makes it alot worst.

lag makes it abit worst, but the main problem is the code and the fact their invincable without lag
  • 25. Re: Matharon/Lightweight/Commando - Discussion/Fix Suggestion
    oWISEGUYo
    How about just removing commando?
  • 26. Re: Matharon/Lightweight/Commando - Discussion/Fix Suggestion
    Asd-ONE
    Lightweight is a 7% increase, so it's even less then the 10% you want.

The grenade launcher should replace perk 1, which is even worse the the knifers. But, back on topic. I agree with Marathon and Lightwiehgt in the same tier. If it's not knifers, its rushers already in your spawn after 2 seconds.

I do use Marathon and Lightweight quite often, but it's stupid seeing everyone run around like Usain Bolt.
  • 27. Re: Matharon/Lightweight/Commando - Discussion/Fix Suggestion
    CODfanboy2k9

Asd-ONE wrote:

Lightweight is a 7% increase, so it's even less then the 10% you want.

The grenade launcher should replace perk 1, which is even worse the the knifers. But, back on topic. I agree with Marathon and Lightwiehgt in the same tier. If it's not knifers, its rushers already in your spawn after 2 seconds.

I do use Marathon and Lightweight quite often, but it's stupid seeing everyone run around like Usain Bolt.

no its not, but yes marathron and lightweight should be in the same teir
  • 28. Re: Matharon/Lightweight/Commando - Discussion/Fix Suggestion
    Asd-ONE
    How is it not? You have to get "close" (you know what I mean, lol) to them in order to knife them.

With the OMA Grenade Launcher tactic you can just sit back and wait for people to pass by, surrounded by Danger close claymores. Then refill.

And don't say that you have to be far.
  • 29. Re: Matharon/Lightweight/Commando - Discussion/Fix Suggestion
    CODfanboy2k9

Asd-ONE wrote:

How is it not? You have to get "close" (you know what I mean, lol) to them in order to knife them.

With the OMA Grenade Launcher tactic you can just sit back and wait for people to pass by, surrounded by Danger close claymores. Then refill.

And don't say that you have to be far.

the 10 foot lunge for one thing
1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next