10 Replies Latest reply: May 7, 2010 1:02 PM by BangYourDead RSS

It will be nice when this forum can get back to "normal"!

charlie0824
For 3 days now it's been nothing but endless new threads complaining about the same things - map integration and download problems. Can't we all just go back to 8itching about campers and n00b tubes and maybe talk a little strategy along the way? I'm not really enjoying being on here anymore. I'm going back to getting my @ss handed to me playing the new maps in mosh pit mode.
  • Re: It will be nice when this forum can get back to "normal"!
    Ryu Shihaisha

charlie0824 wrote:

For 3 days now it's been nothing but endless new threads complaining about the same things - map integration and download problems. Can't we all just go back to 8itching about campers and n00b tubes and maybe talk a little strategy along the way? I'm not really enjoying being on here anymore. I'm going back to getting my @ss handed to me playing the new maps in mosh pit mode.

It's good to know that I'm not the only one that noticed. I would like to see some more positive threads on here as well. If it continues like this then I may sign in once a week.
    Come on you know that no one is going to talk strategy all they want to do is complain
    siteadmin
    so im new here as of yesterday and im wondering whats normal on here??? cause all i see is ppl complaining about ppl threads, there grammar/spelling like its a spelling bee contest or something...

it seems like its just a bunch of haters who just like to get on here to talk sh!t about ppl threads and not try to help the situation out at all...

its just like every other site out there, u give your opinion and someone tries to crush that instead of giving helpful insight, especially u IW d!ck suckers...
    Jas-R86
    I can't wait either. I don't like all the boring complaining threads.

I initially signed up so I could chat about the game and get some good discussions on stategys and tips whilst I'm stuck at work. But no.

Swift Kid, spelling and correct grammar are something that everyone likes to see. It's not hard. Most people learn it whilst at school. Plus, you're more likely to be taken seriously when using correct spelling and grammar.

charlie0824 wrote:

I'm going back to getting my @ss handed to me playing the new maps in mosh pit mode.

lol - this made me laugh out loud - I died 34 times the other night in "Demolition" - WTF ???

Come on map integration !!!
    siteadmin
    see that just dumb, only take a person serious if his spelling/grammar is correct, so what if he chooses to abbreviate?? then he's not serious about what he's typing about, huh...

and your talking about the constant complaining and your constantly complaining about whether a person is spelling words wrong or right...are you some type of spelling coach or (sumthin) like that?? guess I'm not serious enough i spelled something wrong, oops, penalize me then...miss the whole point of the thread as long as my spelling is correct, right...

it's like no matter what a person leave in a thread some idiot is gonna find (sumthin) outside of the thread to b!tch and complain about, (insted) of helping the guy find a solution...why is it so wrong for me to shorten words down if there still noticeable to comprehend? why make it such a BIG deal? it's just letters into words...im done with school so please spare me the grammar classes ok...i know how to spell, i just like to abbreviate and shorten words for fast placement, so chill i graduated from college already, thank you....
    siteadmin
    jas-r86, read the above comment....
    charlie0824

RobsStang wrote:

charlie0824 wrote:

I'm going back to getting my @ss handed to me playing the new maps in mosh pit mode.

lol - this made me laugh out loud - I died 34 times the other night in "Demolition" - WTF ???

Come on map integration !!!

I guarantee at least half of those were n00b tubes! Unfortunately when you try to win an objective game you end up dying a sh1tload. It's probably some camper in a corner with OMA/DC/GL loadout. Even if you try to tube him back your grenade will never get there because of all the lag. And if it does he probably just died and has painkiller on. Either that or he uses his OMA to switch to his M/L/C class and warps 25 feet, through your shotgun blasts, to stab you with his tac knife.
    (Did I successfully piss and moan about all the old issues, or did I miss something? Hopefully I don't have any spelling or grammar mistakes!)
    siteadmin
    thats basically how its been since i started bloging on here yesterday...so yea u touched on erthing in 1 paragraph, and thank u for maken sure ur spelling is correct cuz jas-r86 is the forums spelling/grammar coach...oops i might be in trouble if he reads this one....lol..
    BangYourDead
    I dont mind so much about spelling. But people need to put some effort into grammer so that it makes the post readable and not just a wall of text with no full stops. I also hate the use of "slang" words that some foreign people dont understand. People have to rememeber this forum is multi-national and not just suited to their use of language.

I dont troll this forum looking to bash peoples posts but if something is unreadble then i will post a comment telling them the post needs more effort. So shortening of words is fine, most people just want to bash posts to make them feel more adaquate i guess. Others who follow are the sheep who jump on the bandwagon and those are the "real" trolls.