18 Replies Latest reply: May 13, 2010 1:20 PM by digthewells RSS

Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!

charlie0824
I'm gonna start being that guy that plays objective games for killstreaks and nukes. You know, the one with either a silenced UMP or DC and a tube. I just dont care anymore! I'm too irritated by trying to play fairly and getting arse raped. I'm going to entertain myself by knowing I'll be the reason people have to quit games, not of the other way around. Maybe, just maybe, once a week I'll capture a flag or secure a checkpoint but only if it gets me to 1st place in the scoreboard.

   Go ahead, fill my inbox with your pissed off messages. I'll laugh at them and send you a smiley face back. I really don't know why I just dont give up this frustrating game altogether. I'd probably live a year or two longer. I think I still feel, despite 18 days played, that I haven't got my money's worth yet. I wish I could say I was kidding but lately I cant get through 3 games without rage quitting.
  • Re: Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!
    LoL, I'll join if you like hehe
  • Re: Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!
    charlie0824
    You're already on my friend list! Lets go piss people off together. Our satisfaction at someone else's expense will be the ultimate reward! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Any other takers?
  • Re: Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!
    Ryu Shihaisha
    Don't go to the dark side! Jk. I rarely play objective gametypes anymore unless I'm with friends. 
  • Re: Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!
    IR.God
    If you play to please of people you wasted your money on the game,  who cares if you are that guy as long as you have fun doing it.  I know i go out my way to piss people off by using classes to irritate people,  because i have doin it.  but i dont play objective games except SnD.
  • Re: Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!
    th3sundanc3kid
    It just makes you as big of a d!ck as everyone else. Kind of ironic really, you will be the reason you rage so much at this game. Pretty weak, sir, you should be ashamed of yourself
  • Re: Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!
    charlie0824

    th3sundanc3kid wrote:

     

    It just makes you as big of a d!ck as everyone else. Kind of ironic really, you will be the reason you rage so much at this game. Pretty weak, sir, you should be ashamed of yourself



    N0, S1r, n0t w34k, but 1 d0 s33 th3 1r0ny. 1'v3 p41d $75 f0r th1s g4m3 s0 1'm d4mn sur3 g01ng t0 enj0y 1t, n0 m4tt3r wh4t 1 h4v3 t0 d0. 1t d03sn't m4k3 m3 4 d!ck, 1'm just t4k1ng 4dv4nt4g3 0f th3 g4m3's w34kn3ss3s lik3 3v3ry0n3 3ls3. On a different subject, This post is the coolest post on here because of my unecessary use of numbers in place of letters. (That makes me a ****! It also makes me laugh. I hope you know I'm just kidding)
  • Re: Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!

    charlie0824 wrote:

     

    th3sundanc3kid wrote:

     

    It just makes you as big of a d!ck as everyone else. Kind of ironic really, you will be the reason you rage so much at this game. Pretty weak, sir, you should be ashamed of yourself



    N0, S1r, n0t w34k, but 1 d0 s33 th3 1r0ny. 1'v3 p41d $75 f0r th1s g4m3 s0 1'm d4mn sur3 g01ng t0 enj0y 1t, n0 m4tt3r wh4t 1 h4v3 t0 d0. 1t d03sn't m4k3 m3 4 d!ck, 1'm just t4k1ng 4dv4nt4g3 0f th3 g4m3's w34kn3ss3s lik3 3v3ry0n3 3ls3. On a different subject, This post is the coolest post on here because of my unecessary use of numbers in place of letters. (That makes me a ***! It also makes me laugh. I hope you know I'm just kidding)



    I lol'd in my pants, I like to join ya charlie, but I'm at a starbucks lol!!
  • Re: Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!
    th3sundanc3kid
    So you guys are like what, 12?

    You justify it however you want, if it makes you feel better. Fact is you're just not good enough to combat what's being thrown at you, without stooping to that level.
  • Re: Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!

    th3sundanc3kid wrote:

     

    So you guys are like what, 12?

    You justify it however you want, if it makes you feel better. Fact is you're just not good enough to combat what's being thrown at you, without stooping to that level.



    uuh, 17 dude. is there a reason why all you're post have to do with bagging on someone?
  • Re: Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!
    charlie0824

    th3sundanc3kid wrote:

     

    So you guys are like what, 12?

    You justify it however you want, if it makes you feel better. Fact is you're just not good enough to combat what's being thrown at you, without stooping to that level.



    You can say I'm not good, but be honest, you really will never know. I'm Not 12, I'm 27 with a college education so I'm smart enough to know that the most effective way to counter what I'm up against is to throw it right back at them.
  • Re: Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!
    th3sundanc3kid

    charlie0824 wrote:

     

    I'm too irritated by trying to play fairly and getting arse raped.


    charlie0824 wrote:

     

    I wish I could say I was kidding but lately I cant get through 3 games without rage quitting.


    This tells me you're not that good.

    And to the other guy, I 'bag' on people who are tools, you just so happen to fall in to that category.
  • Re: Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!
    theWizard1369
    Charlie do what you gotta do, this guy is just a douche nozzle. My friend I was partied up with the other day was using OMA/DC/tubes (he was going for the OMA and DC challenges) and he actually apologized. I don't care what people use in this game. It might piss me off sometimes but to each his own, everything was put into this GAME to use and to have fun.

    People take this sh!t too seriously sometimes, and forget it's a f*cking GAME!
  • Re: Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!
    hamburglar86
    I agree that everyone should use whatever loadout makes their gaming experience the most fun. But I don't think you should pick your loadout based upon what will piss other people off...That's just sadistic.
  • Re: Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!
    th3sundanc3kid

    theWizard1369 wrote:

     

    People take this sh!t too seriously sometimes, and forget it's a f*cking GAME!


    Err... who was the one rage quitting because he keeps getting 'arse raped'?

    His post may as well of read; I'm sick of all these n00bs killing me, and I can't beat them the way I want to because I'm not good enough, so I'm going to be a n00b myself.

    The reason I decided to post is because he obviously gets pissed off with people using what he considers n00bish tactics, so he's going to use them himself, thus making one more OMA/DC/tuber, MLC user or silenced UMP user in the game.

    I enjoy the game without having to lower myself to these levels, I don't see the fun in tubing across the map or running around at the speed of light and knifing people. If I found myself playing a game that made me rage, I just wouldn't play it, how can that be fun?

    I don't care what other people use really, this post just oozes hypocrisy, and that's just not cool.
  • Re: Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!
    Rhinosaur

    th3sundanc3kid wrote:

     

    And to the other guy, I 'bag' on people who are tools, you just so happen to fall in to that category.



    No, you bag on everyone who isn't you.

    Back to topic....

    I didn't know using a silenced UMP made me "that guy." What's wrong with using that?
  • Re: Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!
    Rain Pein

    Rhinosaur35 wrote:

     



    I didn't know using a silenced UMP made me "that guy." What's wrong with using that?



    Neither did I.

    Telling someone how they should play a product with their money, is pointless. Let him do as he pleases, for whatever his reasons maybe.
  • Re: Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!
    theWizard1369

    th3sundanc3kid wrote:

     

    His post may as well of read; I'm sick of all these n00bs killing me, and I can't beat them the way I want to because I'm not good enough, so I'm going to be a n00b myself.

    The reason I decided to post is because he obviously gets pissed off with people using what he considers n00bish tactics, so he's going to use them himself, thus making one more OMA/DC/tuber, MLC user or silenced UMP user in the game.

    I enjoy the game without having to lower myself to these levels, I don't see the fun in tubing across the map or running around at the speed of light and knifing people. If I found myself playing a game that made me rage, I just wouldn't play it, how can that be fun?

    I don't care what other people use really, this post just oozes hypocrisy, and that's just not cool.



    I see your point, and it's a good one. I just think you could've said it in a nicer way. It is a good point though, if everyone resorts to using cheap tactics that's all this game would be.
  • Re: Screw it all, I'm gonna be "that guy"!!!
    digthewells
    You get mad at someone for doing something and then turn around and do it?

    This game can be frustrating definitely.  If you aren't going to go for objectives...play non-objective games.  Don't say you are going to be like ppl that make you mad and not go for the objective, just play TDM if you want to kill ppl and not worry about flags...

    It's really not worth getting that worked up about.