1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Jun 3, 2010 9:20 AM by II-Nitrocity-II Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: What are your thoughts on modded gamertags?
    sweatyclam
    Ban them all!
  • 21. Re: What are your thoughts on modded gamertags?
    Time I Am
    I report them on sight.
  • 22. Re: What are your thoughts on modded gamertags?
    dukedastardly
    whilst i also agree with most of you that it's a bit stupid and annoying, from what i've understood it's pretty harmless (unless you put something offensive or annoying to look at).  a few of my friends have changed theirs to 'ENGLAND' for the world cup - is it a bit silly? yes.  should they get banned? maybe. will they get banned? definitely not!

in my experience the proper hackers with super speed / wallhacks etc never have the modded gt's as they attract unwanted attention.
  • 23. Re: What are your thoughts on modded gamertags?
    Ceiling_Cat
    I realy don't care unless its something realy offensive(I'm not talking bout the funny offensive ones either)

And dont go sayin 'O LAWDIE THEY CAN MOD OTHER STUFF LIKE AUTOAIM'

Only way they can get autoaim and other major hacks is through a jtagged xbox,not using a thumb drive ._.
  • 24. Re: What are your thoughts on modded gamertags?
    WVUFan83177
    I too report these people as well as a myriad of others who are blatently cheating.  My question is, does anything ever happen to them?  Does Xbox live have to recieve so many complaints on an individual before something is done?
  • 25. Re: What are your thoughts on modded gamertags?
    nico575
    I only file a complaint on them if they have an offensive gamertag and if their gamertag takes up half the screen on the killfeed. Other than that I don't really care about them. It doesn't affect the gameplay at all.
  • 26. Re: What are your thoughts on modded gamertags?
    jburg1887
    The a55hole5 that have controller buttons and GTs that take up half the damn screen can all jump off the cliff in the Afghan map. It's distracting, pointless, and shows how "cool" (read:pathetic) you are that you actually spent that much time making it.

That said, I think the ability to change the color of your GT (only shows up in the pre-game lobbies) should be a built-in feature. You can't tell me that wouldn't be awesome.
  • 27. Re: What are your thoughts on modded gamertags?
    [B50.Cal] RGC ShadowGuard
    Haha I use a modded gamertag its easy to make as i did it with a flashdrive thanks to a few programs. Mines ShadowX with the A and X being Xbox buttons. But anyways so what? Dont report them. All they did was change it and also it makes it easier to see their name, trust me I know. But then just get cold blooded pro. And I dont have a modded controller. Dont waste your money by buying one and remember this is a game, not your life. And 1 if someone offers you 10th prestiege dont take it unless ya know them and theyre lying too, and 2nd they need money for the keyvault. Friend used to have one.
  • 28. Re: What are your thoughts on modded gamertags?
    greencoffin72
    You break the rules, you pay the consequences, period.  As mentioned before, NO EXCEPTIONS. Well, that guy just robbed a bank but didn't hurt anybody so let him off lightly. Stupid. I report everytime and avoid them.
  • 29. Re: What are your thoughts on modded gamertags?
    WVUFan83177
    "Haha I use a modded gamertag its easy to make as i did it with a flashdrive thanks to a few programs. Mines ShadowX with the A and X being Xbox buttons. But anyways so what? Dont report them. All they did was change it and also it makes it easier to see their name, trust me I know. But then just get cold blooded pro. And I dont have a modded controller. Dont waste your money by buying one and remember this is a game, not your life. And 1 if someone offers you 10th prestiege dont take it unless ya know them and theyre lying too, and 2nd they need money for the keyvault. Friend used to have one."

^^^  These are the exact douchebags that are the cancer killing this game.  Sigh....
1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next