1 2 3 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2011 9:36 AM by daHawk02 RSS

What is it?

Dwight.

• 1. Re: what is it/
    A Fushigi.

Its an acrylic ball.. So it will do damage. But I dont know if going into the swarm to retrieve it would be wise o.o
  • 2. Re: what is it/
    Marine Raiders
    Turnip rolls.

Can't survive a zombie apocalypse without turnip rolls as your primary weapon. You can kill zombies and eat to replenish your health points. Win win situation!
  • 3. Re: what is it/
    l4mb
    I don't see this going well for me. I have one of those things that takes the fuzz off of sweaters and other clothing. It's powered by 2 AA batteries. It's been nice knowing you guys...
  • 4. Re: what is it/

L4MB wrote:

I don't see this going well for me. I have one of those things that takes the fuzz off of sweaters and other clothing. It's powered by 2 AA batteries. It's been nice knowing you guys...

Well.. If its the right kind then it could bring pain to a hairy zombie.
  • 5. Re: what is it/
    Marine Raiders

L4MB wrote:

You can essentially peel a zombie like an onion! Just got to make sure you don't get surrounded.
  • 6. Re: what is it/
    The Bear
    a bed :( f*cK
  • 7. Re: what is it/
    Adamater
    Pillow ;(
  • 8. Re: what is it/
    myC4isL3giT
    Super idea for a game Dwight!

Jassie wrote:

L4MB wrote:

Well.. If its the right kind then it could bring pain to a hairy zombie.

!!! LMFAO !!!

I have scissors!!!!
  • 9. Re: what is it/
    A dictionary. I guess I could try shouting definitions until their heads explode. Last resort... I throw it at them.
1 2 3 Previous Next