15 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2013 3:50 AM by a1231aqwe RSS

IW - Lets Make MW3 The Best Yet! We are friends who help!

greebr01
Now, with much speculation as to the release, and many distrusting the ability for Inifinty Ward to release as great a game as Modern Warfare 2; it is up to us, the players and supporters of this ground breaking company, to step up and assist in anyway possible. In order for any game to become great, history making, or just successful the players must like the game and play it consistantly. The communication between the makers and players is vital; suggestions are crucial; hype is something we need to create.

This forum is dedicated to the receiving of suggestions, comments, and polls that are needed to create a game that reaches Infinity Ward's goals. All will be sent to IW in hopes that they help in someway. We all know IW's goal is to create a great story and a chamionship worthy multiplayer. Treyarch innovated with 'Black Ops;' lets get IW back to the top of the charts! Lets make the gaming world wave a big 'Modern Warfare 3' flag.

God Bless America, the ones who protect this great nation, and the friends who help this country in order for the world to someday be better place.
  • Re: IW - Lets Make MW3 The Best Yet! We are friends who help!
    DFlannagan11

greebr01 wrote:

Now, with much speculation as to the release, and many distrusting the ability for Inifinty Ward to release as great a game as Modern Warfare 2; it is up to us, the players and supporters of this ground breaking company, to step up and assist in anyway possible. In order for any game to become great, history making, or just successful the players must like the game and play it consistantly. The communication between the makers and players is vital; suggestions are crucial; hype is something we need to create.

This forum is dedicated to the receiving of suggestions, comments, and polls that are needed to create a game that reaches Infinity Ward's goals. All will be sent to IW in hopes that they help in someway. We all know IW's goal is to create a great story and a chamionship worthy multiplayer. Treyarch innovated with 'Black Ops;' lets get IW back to the top of the charts! Lets make the gaming world wave a big 'Modern Warfare 3' flag.

God Bless America, the ones who protect this great nation, and the friends who help this country in order for the world to someday be better place.

I'm sure Infinity Ward and Robert Bowling will be very open, and willing to take suggestions when the game is officially announced. Right now, we're speculating. He's already taking feedback on [url=http://www.twitter.com/fourzerotwo:35tooagv]Twitter[/url:35tooagv].
    CODfanboy2k9
    I'm still trying work out what Treyarch did to make Black Ops "innovative".

All IW have to do to make MW3 better (other than the fact its not even been confirmed yet) is not let Treyarch anywhere near it.
    Herbert the Nice

thebigb82 wrote:

All IW have to do to make MW3 better (other than the fact its not even been confirmed yet) is not let Treyarch anywhere near it.

For starters, they at least support their game after release.

thebigb82 wrote:

Dunno about Black Ops  being innovative. But Treyarch did do a very good job listening to the community. ALL communities.

They removed infinite claymores and grenade launcher ammo.

They destroyed quick scoping.

They made knifing pretty much useless.

They removed Commando.

They did a lot of good with Black Ops.
    @ OP - Welcome and thanks for your enthusiasm - please use this thread for MW3 suggestions and speculation at this point: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=372414">viewtopic.php?f=3&t=372414</a><!-- l -->
    I have a theory

Do you think MW2 has so many problems because IW tried very hard to implement a lot of the stuff the community wanted?

I mean I would safely say that the vast majority of people who make suggestions for the game know absolutely nothing about game design. 

Do you think our idea's ruined the balance of the game and if left alone could IW have made a better game using only their own ideas?

Just a thought I was having
    CODfanboy2k9

Herbert the Nice wrote:

thebigb82 wrote:

For starters, they at least support their game after release.

Do they?

No patch for W@W, only community they support is the 360 one
    FlamingAces

Myth700 wrote:

I have a theory

Do you think MW2 has so many problems because IW tried very hard to implement a lot of the stuff the community wanted?

I mean I would safely say that the vast majority of people who make suggestions for the game know absolutely nothing about game design. 

Do you think our idea's ruined the balance of the game and if left alone could IW have made a better game using only their own ideas?

^^^this rofl a majority of the community are retards who want things, then when they get them, don't like them. Also lets not start discussing treyarch stuff here, only saying it because BigB will start ranting any moment now :P
    @ Myth - Entirely possible. Then again, there's a large percentage of the community yelling for a return to the CoD4 style of game - substance over flash, or 'function over glamour' as LoyalX said on twitter the other day. I'd be more than happy for them to take that on board.
    SamTheLost

Myth700 wrote:

I have a theory

I think that that is a problem with the large majority of the community. However I don't think you have to have a background in game design to understand it. I have absolutely no idea where to start with game design but I'd say I have a pretty good idea of how to balance things that I'd put in the game. They spent too much time listening to the people who's first proper game was W@W rather than listening to experienced, more knowledgeable players who think things through before suggesting them and plan for things such as balance, because they think about how it'd be used against them as well as how they'd use it.
    Herbert the Nice

Myth700 wrote:

I have a theory

Possibly. Especially the quick-scoping people.
    There are some good ideas, but there are a lot of bad ideas.
    king_466
    make the option to have 3rb semi auto or full auto on all ar like ak47 and m16, you'd have this potion irl swich by down button on dpadit not used 4 any thing
    plz make this happen
    Having different firing modes would be almost impossible to balance

Also I'm quite sure the AK can't be fired in a 3 round burst mode
    CODfanboy2k9

Myth700 wrote:

Having different firing modes would be almost impossible to balance

Also I'm quite sure the AK can't be fired in a 3 round burst mode

Nope it cannot be and only select models of the M16 have 3-burst fire mode.