9 Replies Latest reply: Oct 12, 2011 4:35 PM by phj RSS

I think im done!!!

Lee1981
After the best part of 2 years mw2 has been the only game ive continued to play over and over 2 years on.

We have had put to up with a lot of sh1t on the way.
Boosters
Campers
Hackers
Knifers

Plus many more, but after the last couple of days bull sh1t like throwing me in the same match over and over again 6 times in total,,,,,, i leave the match for a reason,, less than 3 mins left on the clock is one.

I mean how hard would it be for them to make it so you can play what maps you want play and leave alone ones you dont,, like killzone if memory serves me correct..

Its just utter crap..

Thanks mw2 for the journey, but you have pushed me to far now,, time for mw3 and hopefully a less frustrating time ahead.
  • Re: I think im done!!!
    lyaliuae
    I hope MW2 is still supported, and I am hoping there will be a patch update for security issues.

MW2 was a nice game, but it's full of hackers, and they ruin the game.

Thanks a lot. :)
    JDizzleNO1

Lee1981 wrote:

After the best part of 2 years mw2 has been the only game ive continued to play over and over 2 years on.

We have had put to up with a lot of *** on the way.
    Boosters
    Campers
    Hackers
    Knifers

Plus many more, but after the last couple of days bull *** like throwing me in the same match over and over again 6 times in total,,,,,, i leave the match for a reason,, less than 3 mins left on the clock is one.

I mean how hard would it be for them to make it so you can play what maps you want play and leave alone ones you dont,, like killzone if memory serves me correct..

Its just utter crap..

Thanks mw2 for the journey, but you have pushed me to far now,, time for mw3 and hopefully a less frustrating time ahead.

i agree with ya man. im about done too, played two matches the other night after not touching it for a month and a half and it was the same, boring, and same lag/crap every game. good luck with mw3, my money is to tight and too precious to take that risk.
    Lee1981

JDizzleNO1 wrote:

Lee1981 wrote:

good luck with mw3, my money is to tight and too precious to take that risk.

Same here,, but im gonna risk it,, i know i probably shouldn't.

From what i have read and seen of mw3 so far it could easily be as great and as sh1t as mw2,, if you know what i mean.

We will see.
    JDizzleNO1

Lee1981 wrote:

JDizzleNO1 wrote:

Lee1981 wrote:

good luck with mw3, my money is to tight and too precious to take that risk.

Same here,, but im gonna risk it,, i know i probably shouldn't.

From what i have read and seen of mw3 so far it could easily be as great and as *** as mw2,, if you know what i mean.

We will see.

right. a lot of people as me why im not getting mw3 and the SOLE reason is that activision refuses to put the game on dedicated servers. do you know how much better COD would run with them? i am sick and tired of poor hosts and people with worse connections then me getting the advantage (mw2's anti-lag program). thats just me
    NumLock7
    Because Activision doesnt care. their too busy trying to get you all to buy cod elite instead of adding things that matter like dedis and fixing hacking
    I went back to cod4, less hacks, no stupid perks, far more fun, MW2 was a good package but had too many faults, mainly the hacks that spoilt it tbh, I really hope they've sorted it for MW3 but not getting my hopes up :?
    phj
    Played my last game last night too. Played 3 games in a row with people using constant radar or something similar. No more of that crap for me. I downloaded InFamous from the PS3 apology ordeal, and just started playing it for the first time last night. Turned out to be pretty fun. Might have to give COD4 another run. I've been turned off by all the horror stories I've read about the hacks.
    Lee1981
    Ive gone back to battlefield 2 after a good 10 months..

Forgot what a bloody good game it is.

Can choose the maps you like which for me is a massive plus.

One down side is im sure there was some hacks going on in one game, seemed the other team had endless helicpoters and everytime my teams new heli spawned it blew up!!
    phj
    Went back last night and got deranked all the way to the first level 1 within 10 minutes. Only need a billion points to level up. Too bad my screen in the game is completely black. Awesome.