1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 69 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2012 7:24 AM by RajunKajun59 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: I've seen more Spine in Snails: Un covering hiding spots.

That's an awesome idea .. Then everyone would head for my position = easy kills .. Sweet ...

Wait, I kind'a already do that with the respawn flare ... I set it, move off a little and kill everyone who tries to destroy it ..

• 21. Re: I've seen more Spine in Snails: Un covering hiding spots.
    Izjar11

You know you are right, it does take (I wont call balls) but lets call them ovaries, to stay put after killing a few. I will give you that. Me personally, one or two things happen after killing someone, I get killed because someone else was behind them,  or I move immediately to avoid that natural response we all have. But it still leaves little to the imagination that staying put in one spot, is either courage's or tactful. It really doesn't matter, you probably will encounter many who hide, all I wanted with this thread is reveal these positions and each of describe how best to remove such vermin.

• 22. Re: I've seen more Spine in Snails: Un covering hiding spots.
    Izjar11

Thanks for posting Capn, that room in bootleg that overlooks the bottom portion to outside is a great example, I've found that from the street view you can shoot peoples (feet) who are on the ledge, and well also you can shoot through the mesh floor. From the other side, that's another story, rushing in there will get you killed you need atleast two people to remove one person. Yes, the Hummer spot, I tend to use it if I am injured or "bleeding" but that is a great spot to temporarily hide, in DOME ive found people hiding in the bottom portion of the dome next to the underground "basement" and behind the caterpillar machinery. It very difficult to discover them, usually you end up getting killed, I would say that recon is your best approach in dome.

• 23. Re: I've seen more Spine in Snails: Un covering hiding spots.
    Izjar11

Again im not necessarily complaining about the hide and go seek mentality, but lets share our experiences with them, and the next time you play and you read something useful here, you might be prepared and get the kill before your killed. And actually discourage the next cat to hide.

• 24. Re: I've seen more Spine in Snails: Un covering hiding spots.
    Izjar11

Owns what? I hope you aren't confusing sniping and camping. A snail appears out of the woods to show his real spine. Calling your self a man must feel awkard.

• 25. Re: I've seen more Spine in Snails: Un covering hiding spots.
    Izjar11

Not a solution, only option is to share your trouble spots that we all encouter. Tell us yoru stories, location, maps, details.

• 26. Re: I've seen more Spine in Snails: Un covering hiding spots.
    Izjar11

clip of a hiding spot on bakara, hope this helps anyone else out there

• 27. Re: I've seen more Spine in Snails: Un covering hiding spots.

I like your idea for this thread. Too bad ppl aren't really following what you're asking.

Another spot is the snipers spot on mission. Sitting at the bottom of the hill between the two buildings. Smoke is the best thing if you spawn at the top of the map. Also you can get to the middle of the map, and jump off the concrete down by the bulldozer. The trick is to land on part of the hill so you don't take fall damage. Then usually u get a kill cuz someone wants up that hill... then go around back and hit the sniper from the side. Be on the lookout for claymores too behind the building.

• 28. Re: I've seen more Spine in Snails: Un covering hiding spots.
    sennalike

The only reason to complain about campers in any shape or form is because they beat you.  "Oh no they didn't" I hear the reply, "It must be so boring, sitting in one spot all match waitig for someone to walk past."  Err and someone else is having a boring game bugs you because? 

There are two very simple solutions to beat campers, if they really bother you.  Firstly you can go back to where they were, take a different approach and kill them, or secondly, and probably the most effective measure.  Leave the match and find a different lobby.  Having a thread and trying to "call them out" by identifying campers spots will not work, there are too many spots and the maps are constantly changing.  Plus a clever camper uses new spots all the time.

Maybe campers do need to grow some cojones, but camper haters need to grow up and deal with them, it really isn't that hard.  For the record, I'm what I would call a part-time camper, i.e. I will do it when I'm defending a flag or close to a decent killstreak.  I get pee'd off when killed by a camper but it is part of the game and I just accept it.  No point in trying to beat it, it has and will be around forever.

• 29. Re: I've seen more Spine in Snails: Un covering hiding spots.

Look guys I think this thread got sidetracked because of some of the op comments. I am by no means anti camp, hell I have defended it tooth and nail on here as a legitimate strategy. I do think there are spots you can practically count on finding someone there, and the op is just trying to identify some of the main ones so we can switch up our routes and not be killed there.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next