2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 23, 2011 1:02 PM by arcaver RSS

Strike Package Glitches

arcaver

I've been noticing that I lose my killstreaks I earn if I don't use them right away, and it's mainly been in my Support Package and Care Packages.

When I run around with UAV and CUAV, if I get a second one, I lose the first one. Like I'm not meant to hold onto them and use them strategicly. I wanna save my CUAV's for UAVs and AUAVs. I shouldn't have to use them as soon as I get them and spam the battlefield. Which by the way, I this it's absolutely RETARDED that a UAV can see me when I can't see it, but that's not the point. It also happens when I use the Ballestic Vest, SAM Turrets, Recon Drones, AUAVs, etc.

Also, can we get an update on when destroying our own team's strike packages DON'T count towards the strike package? I'm getting tired of reporting players for explointing/cheating {cheating by helping the other team win by crippling our own team's support}. Even with the HC Ric, they're still able to do it. I think it should Ricochet back to them instead of kills our own team's killstreaks so they can get a point. It's getting out of hand.

• Re: Strike Package Glitches

I'm not entirely sure why they don't stack., but it isn't a glitch. I HAVE seen the airspace glitch (you go to call out air support when there's nothing else out, and it always says "airspace too crowded").

As for shooting stuff down, that's what Launchers are built for; it's called supporting your team.

• Re: Strike Package Glitches
      arcaver

Shooting stuff down is fine, but when my own team is hitting my SAM, Sentry, and IMS's with EMP Grenades to get that kill, it's not supporting the team, it's hurting us. I had a guy on my team who destroyed evey one of my Ballestic Vest I put out.