10 Replies Latest reply: Dec 23, 2011 9:56 AM by Spartak96 RSS

Maps & Bluetooth

Don't know if anyone agrees, but I could do with some new maps!! Sooooooo bored with the usual ones.It would be great to have a more diverse section of maps too. How about a mountain outpost, a seabase and the like. And the addition of some larger maps.Oh and PLEASE get the bluetooth sorted out..............it's awfull!!

• Re: Maps & Bluetooth

lmao the games been out just over a month and you want maps already. good call lol

what do you mean about bluetooth?

The sound is awfull and at times breaks up. Using the same bluetooth device in Black Ops gave me no problem, my friends is exactly the same.As for the maps.....yea bit cheecky I spose!!

Yeah, mic chat is effed up in MW3 for the PS3. Robert Bowling tweeted that there will be a patch sometime in January to "improve" mic chat. Why he chose the word "improve" over the word "fix" is probably because he lacks confidence in their ability to actually fix the problem, but we'll see.

As far as larger maps, I can't agree with you there. Larger maps lead to longer lines of sight which leads to more snipers and more campers; not a fan.

Trouble is each and everyone should be allowed to play there own game. If thta means snipers and campers so be it. I'm not a fan either, but that's life. As for the bluetooth issue, I can't believe it's taking so bloody long to fix!!!

With regards to maps, I think large maps will only help this game. Definitely fix some of the corner camping seen since people won't be afraid to move as much worrying about getting shot every five feet, and having others spawn in your colon. May bring more sniping type campers but I fine with that since I can get around their flank with maneuver room. Now it's- spawn, ten feet, fire fight....spawn, shoot after two steps...etc.

Don't get me wrong, I like small maps. But I don't like all small maps. Need some variety.

Plus, just think of the reaper on afghan, or wasteland!!^_^

Exactly right. It's my opinion that ALL the maps on MW3 are too small. It really does need variety. In Black Ops at least a sniper had time to camp it out, in the maps in MW3 you really do have to be on top of your game if you want to be a sniper. It's my opinion that the sniper rifles are a waste of time based on the map size in MW3. Not only that it also impacts on the spawning issue.