8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 25, 2011 5:30 AM by jbghah123 RSS

Wii Motion Plus

Anyone notice any improvements when using it? Nintendo gives very vague descriptions as to how much it improves the motion controls. I know it comes with the new Wiimotes and I'm wondering if it's useful when playing MW3. I highly doubt it's much of an improvement however.

• Re: Wii Motion Plus

I highly doubt any improvements using it. Wii motion plus isnt much of a deal in CoDWii as it doesnt give any major benefit.

You still need to put it on a stable surface before using it, if you ever plan to do so.

I believe the Wii motion plus is an attachment to Wiimotes as far as I've seen so I'm not sure what you mean by stable surface. But yeah, I was always skeptical about the "improved stability" it boasted, just curious about it.

bitterbub

Really, the motion-plus is only utilized by a few gaming companies because hardly any games on the Wii neither need it, or feel the need to use it, because the Wii remotes themselves are pretty acurate in motion readings themselves.  The most recent game that has taken the motion-plus to it's finest moments of video game history is Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Yes, it helps.

i'm with bang1bang1 it helps a bit on my buddies system

padiego

You guys who say it helps are clueless. The wii motion plus DOES NOT help at all on MW3......Only games that have the "WE USE WII MOTION PLUS" sticker USE the wii motion plus. Otherwise, it doesn't affect the game at all.

Call of Duty does not use Wii Motion Plus.

Wii motion plus is basically a gimick and only used for certain games like Resort, Tiger Woods and the new Zelda. If you ever played Resort, you know you have to calibrate it before every game (laying it flat on a stable surface).

For those people here that thinks it benefits...HOW? What could it possibly add? You can still "twist" your weapon without it...