10 Replies Latest reply: Dec 26, 2011 2:45 PM by chroniccritic RSS

Lag Compensation DLC

Nubdub

I would be willing to pay 100 ms points for a Lag compensation tweak patch that made the game balanced again like MW2. I am definitely not willing to pay 1 microsoft point for a map pack DLC on a broken game.

• Re: Lag Compensation DLC

Nubdub wrote:

I would be willing to pay 100 ms points for a Lag compensation tweak patch that made the game balanced again like MW2. I am definitely not willing to pay 1 microsoft point for a map pack DLC on a broken game.

Amen brother. I hate my low latency internet atm...I pay 100 bucks a month to get a disadvantage in an online game. I would pay 500ms points to have it back to MW2 netcode.

Nubdub

May if we all agree to pay Activision they might fix it. Money talks.  Ha

WOW Jeez, $100/mo? What are your data rates? Jitter? What service provider?

I have Optimum Online... I'm paying about $50/mo. and get ~ 60Mb/8Mb (http://speedtest.net), 1ms jitter (http://pingtest.net) - and I too am extremely pissed. I can't imagine how pissed you are, paying double!

They should go back to MW2 lag compensation. It's not the DEV's responsibility to make sure crappy connections are just as good as good ones, it's the gamers responsibility to BUY A BETTER FREAKING CONNECTION.

The DEV's need to understand, a crappy connection is a crappy connection. People that pay for their good connections should not be stuck in lobbies with people that steal 1-bar-WiFi from their neighbors.

So you're willing to pay for something to be fixed that isn't supposed to be broken in the first place? smh

Nubdub

No. that was sarcasm.

davidlsofferman wrote:

So you're willing to pay for something to be fixed that isn't supposed to be broken in the first place? smh

Alot of people like me fork out good money for internet because we love gaming, and cod is one of my favorite games to play online, so yes i would be willing to pay to have this issue fixed if that what it takes. That being said i am very close to ditching the COD series altogther if this issue is not rectified soon, and belive me this would be hard for me to do as i love cod lol.

MysticJon

There is no way I'm willing to pay to fix something that should not be broken in the first place.

lakersin2025

Haha. This is awesome. I just hot a whole bunch of new maps for Xmas. They are called cod4 and w@w.

ummm no, why should I pay to fix some one elses mistake?

The COD developers need to get it through their heads that they cant make the game play good for people with satelite internet or Dial up, Theres no reason people who have good internet (the majority) should suffer for those who are on welfare or live on remote islands.