1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 95 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2012 1:18 PM by agentdenny Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?
    buck_wheat3

yes black ops had it right where the person who put the player in last stand got the kill.  I hate when i light some1 up put them in last stand im bout to finish them off and one of my teammates kills them in one shot....Same thing for snipers when i snipe them put them in last stand like behind a wall and someone else gets the kill.

• 71. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?
    limonaid

Give me some of that stuff that you've been smoking! LOL

"x's and o's... no x's and p's"

petainavis wrote:

I guess there's no such thing as care package stealing either huh?

It's all for the team right? Who cares that you killed enough people to get the care package, stop being so selfish and let the other teammates have a little fun with all the work you put in.

So what if you downed the guy at a distance behind cover and some guy happens to run over or randomly toss a flashbang and take the kill. That's selfish that you don't want that guy to get easy kills. I mean he would totally throw you his care package if he received it from killing your downed enemy. We are a family here guys.

I mean, why even bother trying to make every kill count? All you get are stupid killstreaks that just take kills from other people. That's selfish that you want to kill the enemy from an air plane while all those guys are stuck on the ground having to shoot with regular guns.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. I mean, look how many times you killed the poor kid? You made him go into a last stand deathstreak. The least you could do is let someone else kill him while he's on the ground.

Stop wasting so much time having to worry about killing mulitple enemies at once from bad spawns. If you manage to down a guy, forget about all the other guys that are out to kill you, give all your love and care to that one downed guy that you can't even see anymore. Let your teammates get the other guys coming after you. Can't you take solice in the fact that you died to make sure that guy on the ground was shown all of your attention in a time of danger?

Why can't you guys just share more? Friendship will level you up so much faster than xp.

Come one guys. . . x's and o's. . . no x's and p's

• 72. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?

Easy, don't give credit until the death happens.  If the guy gets up, no one gets points.  BO kinda F'd that up, lots of game winning killcams the guy goes into final stand and bam, that's it.

I suggested above, if it's the first half of last stand, give the kill to the guy who put him down, if it's the last half, give the kill to whoever finished him off.

I'd also like to see the assists go from 20-80.  I do 99 ponits of damage and another guy kills him with the flashbang, i should get atleast 80 points for assist.

• 73. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?
    limonaid

I do agree that MW3 screws over the hard work of one person taking down an enemy.

While technically it's true you haven't killed the person... as a common courtesy... I believe the player who took him down should get the kill anyways.

Why? Don't let the player die in vain. Give him the credit. The person who kill the enemy should have the assist. But due credit should be given to the guy who put him there... IF and only IF the enemy dies... if he survives... it doesn't count.

• 74. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?

hard work?? are you serious roofing in the summer is hard work...

i think whoever kills him should get the kill

• 75. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?
    limonaid

soooo wrote:

hard work?? are you serious roofing in the summer is hard work...

i think whoever kills him should get the kill

Well, you can throw your buddy under a bus. That's fine with me. My point is if the guy before me took him down I don't see why he should be denied the kill. I just flashed him, or knifed him, or spat on him, or whatever.

• 76. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?

you mean you killed him

• 77. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?
    limonaid

Yeah... after the fact. Don't me wrong though, if the guy doesn't die, no one should get any points.

The question is just how do you distribute the points fairly. I say... If I survived and my comrade dies... he deserves the kill more than me.

I count my luck to survive that situation as a trade-off.

• 78. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?

Yes, I think Black Ops did it right.

• 79. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?

honestly it should not even matter kill the cocksucker and keep it pushing who give a **** whoever gets the kill should get the kill if your teammate got killed by the second chance whore thats unfortunate but oh welllllll

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next