1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 95 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2012 1:18 PM by agentdenny Go to original post RSS
  • 90. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?

trialstardragon wrote:

So well put in what you said and how you explained it. But I doubt he will accept it; because his pride and ego will never let that happen. You can tell by the tone of his post and the name calling he has to resort too in order to make his view seem better then anothers.

Yeah I know I made a spelling error with melodramatic but he knew what I meant. I've seen from his other posts on this forum that he tends to go "out their" with his opinions. So it probably is a lost cause to try and sway him or disagree without an ensuing backlash.

• 91. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?

Zurikon wrote:

trialstardragon wrote:

So well put in what you said and how you explained it. But I doubt he will accept it; because his pride and ego will never let that happen. You can tell by the tone of his post and the name calling he has to resort too in order to make his view seem better then anothers.

Yeah I know I made a spelling error with melodramatic but he knew what I meant. I've seen from his other posts on this forum that he tends to go "out their" with his opinions. So it probably is a lost cause to try and sway him or disagree without an ensuing backlash.

Opinions that are "out there"?

Yeah, thinking reward should be relative to the amount of effective work put into a goal...that sure is "out there".  I'm crazy.  I'm a "mellow dramatic" lunatic.

If you can't take the heat and provide a convincing argument for why something is fair or not fair, that's fine, back off.

But to talk around me with back handed insults, well that's just juvenile, and dare I say, melodramatic.  "I'm not speaking to her, tell her that!"

lol

Some people's kids.

Sure, i'm argumentative.  I have an opinion.  Airing an opinion, even in an aggressive manner, is not inherantly wrong.  The world revolves around politics just as such, and that's what these threads are.  Some are trying to convince the dev's to change X, and some are trying to fight that cause.  Doing such is not "mellow dramatic" or "out there", it's par for the course.

• 92. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?

In text or written word it is hard to understand sarcasm without obvious cues. I did not see it until you pointed it out, but that does not change the fact you called me a cretin and a low life as well. Where those sarcastic too?

Yes, I spelled melodramatic wrong but I did use it correctly. Your calling people who supposedly do this; bottom feeding scum, scavenging pests, and boot licking mongrels. Also you made reference that even a dog knows better. Which from my point of view sounds like your trying to say they are less than a dog. That all sounds exaggerated and overdramatic; that is melodramatic. Not the whole definition but part of it and enough to justify my use of it.

But if you do not like that use, I will just say your posts in these forums seem to be exaggerations and overdramatic to me. Better?

Yes, out of all my FPS gaming I have not seen someone follow another around for the sole purpose to "steal" their kills or to leach them if they cant finish it. That may just be my perception and I just see it as two guys running around together and maybe I'm oblivious to the fact that one is trying to grief the other. But I don't here any chatter on the game about people "kill stealing."

Also I don't assume they are none existent, I assume from my experience that it must not be too prevalent.

What I do hear is people complaining about Final Stand. Its not point allocation, its the fact they died when they thought they had the kill.

My opinion on this is, its not that big of a deal, if you can kill fast enough then no one can "steal" your kills. Out of all my time playing the only kills I felt I had in the bag and they were killed before I got to do it myself was when I was chasing people for fun. I gave that kill up by not taking it seriously. COD is always competitive, rather it be against the enemy or your team mates. That's my opinion, like it or not, that's how I feel. I will argue no more on this with you because of your condescending tone. If I came off condescending I wasn't quite trying to be. You just are a frustrating type of person to deal with.

• 93. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?

AEon_Xao wrote:

Zurikon wrote:

trialstardragon wrote:

Opinions that are "out there"?

Yeah, thinking reward should be relative to the amount of effective work put into a goal...that sure is "out there".  I'm crazy.  I'm a "mellow dramatic" lunatic.

If you can't take the heat and provide a convincing argument for why something is fair or not fair, that's fine, back off.

But to talk around me with back handed insults, well that's just juvenile, and dare I say, melodramatic.  "I'm not speaking to her, tell her that!"

lol

Some people's kids.

Sure, i'm argumentative.  I have an opinion.  Airing an opinion, even in an aggressive manner, is not inherantly wrong.  The world revolves around politics just as such, and that's what these threads are.  Some are trying to convince the dev's to change X, and some are trying to fight that cause.  Doing such is not "mellow dramatic" or "out there", it's par for the course.

That "out their" comment was geared more towards your comparison of **** and murder from a guy admitting to token glitching in another thread. That still blows my mind you consider that a comparable analogy.

Also I posted this comment while taking my time posting back too you. I figured if you wanted a rebuttal, you deserved my best efforts in proper spelling and word usage.

• 94. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?

AEon_Xao wrote:

trialstardragon wrote:

My "tone" ?

LoL.

I'm not sure 100% about what you mean by this post. If your just laughing at him because you think your tone is fine or you disagree in another manner and its only laughable in response, but their is a literary tone and yours is very condescending.

• 95. Re: Should the one who puts a player in Final Stand get the kill?

They did complete the kill you idiot! Final Stand is separate from the initial kill, I can't believe I have to explain this to you. Have you even played Black Ops?

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next