4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2011 12:39 AM by Keyboard RSS

It must be a CHEAT or a GLITCH!?

Okay guys, i've made an account on this to get my word across and know if its true. Before you judge me, know this, I'm a very good player in modern warefare 3 as I always get 30+ kills in every game and 80% of the time i'm always on the top of the table. NOW! I am getting really frustrated with all of these glitches or mods in the game lately. I know there are some as I have checked on youtube. But there is one that I believe no one has mentioned yet or has even noticed about it.

Let me get straight to the point.

When I was playing a 'kill confirmed' match on online multiplayer (or any other type of game mode), I realised that sometimes ''my primary weapon automatically changes to my secondary weapon without me pressing anything''. First I thought I probably changed my weapon by accident but then I realised that I cannot be making the exact same mistake more than twice in each time I play the game. I also realised that it happens when I'm near a specific player (who probably is using a glitch/cheat). First I thought it may be my imagination but it constantly happened most of the time I played online. It happened again when that same specific player was infront of me. I constantly got killed many times due to this glitch/cheat because it allowed the other player enough time to aim and kill me during the changing weapon process.

I was in another receiving end of a similar glitch/cheat that allowed players to easily kill opposing players by making them ''reload automatically'' when they try to shoot at you. Your weapon reloads right after you shoot a couple of rounds at them despite having a full chamber thus allowing them to have all the time they need to spot you and finish you off. I accept being defeated or be killed many times by a very skilled player but when it happens the way I had explained, I get very angry and disgusted by it. It ruins the whole the game but not for those people who are using the glitch/cheat ofcourse! I really hope they release a patch soon for this. Any ideas where I can get my message across in order for them to do so guys? I know everything I just explained is not my imagination.