9 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2011 8:30 PM by Jackal235 RSS

It must be a CHEAT or a GLITCH?!

Okay guys, i've made an account on this to get my word across and know if its true. Before you judge me, know this, I'm a very good player in modern warefare 3 as I always get 30+ kills in every game and 80% of the time i'm always on the top of the table. NOW! I am getting really frustrated with all of these glitches or mods in the game lately. I know there are some as I have checked on youtube. But there is one that I believe no one has mentioned yet or has even noticed about it.

Let me get straight to the point.

When I was playing a 'kill confirmed' match on online multiplayer (or any other type of game mode), I realised that sometimes ''my primary weapon automatically changes to my secondary weapon without me pressing anything''. First I thought I probably changed my weapon by accident but then I realised that I cannot be making the exact same mistake more than twice in each time I play the game. I also realised that it happens when I'm near a specific player (who probably is using a glitch/cheat). First I thought it may be my imagination but it constantly happened most of the time I played online. It happened again when that same specific player was infront of me. I constantly got killed many times due to this glitch/cheat because it allowed the other player enough time to aim and kill me during the changing weapon process.

I was in another receiving end of a similar glitch/cheat that allowed players to easily kill opposing players by making them ''reload automatically'' when they try to shoot at you. Your weapon reloads right after you shoot a couple of rounds at them despite having a full chamber thus allowing them to have all the time they need to spot you and finish you off. I accept being defeated or be killed many times by a very skilled player but when it happens the way I had explained, I get very angry and disgusted by it. It ruins the whole the game but not for those people who are using the glitch/cheat ofcourse! I really hope they release a patch soon for this. Any ideas where I can get my message across in order for them to do so guys? I know this is not my imagination.

• Re: It must be a CHEAT or a GLITCH?!
    kylet345

Show us a video or I call bullshit.

I'm pretty sure this has happened to me also u knife some one sometimes for no reason at all when u have not pressed in the stick,

It's not happened too much on mw3 but it happened a shxt load on mw2 I just put it down as a bug when it changed weapons but the knifed one I was always suspicious of, I suggest u record the games n send them in as evidence for either bugs or hacks and let them decide what's happening, and if other do the same then they will have to take notice,

Yeah as said probably your pad.

Same goes for the knifing for no reason, when i got a brand new pad i never knife unless i want to, but occasionally i do now. I noticed this on last 3 pads i had

This is only because your analog stick requires a lot less pressure after a few months of use so you can do this by mistake even if you dont think you pressed it....you have put enough pressure on it for the pad to register

I don't have a knifing problem in the game. You know why i'm 100% sure this has to be a glitch/cheat? Its because I specifically remember once I killed a player and chased after another one closeby I aimed at him and started to shoot when suddenly I reloaded automatically without pressing anything and then reloaded again when he came at me. When I respawned it didnt happen again when I tried to kill another player. But when I came face to face with that same player it happened again. Now tell me what you think?

Jackal235

Random weapon change to secondary happened to me many times, mostly in first few weeks after the release. I think it was mentioned in separeted threads by others. I didn't personaly experienced unwanted reloads but I'm sure it was happening as well.  I've seen other weird stuff like a guy calling 15 cobras one after another.

BTW, mods here try to keep this forum free from conversetion about hacks and glitches.

sennalike

I feel much the same way about quick scopers...