8 Replies Latest reply: Mar 26, 2012 3:23 PM by s0m3dud3666 RSS

Abysmal is recruiting for 360!

Do you have the drive to win but not the k/d to show for it?

Want to step your game up to the next level for competitions?

Are you sick of clans that make you pay to change your name?

Then Abysmal is looking for you.

At the moment, we are looking for recruits to join us and train for competitions, such as MLG. After we are through with you, you will be going positive each match. You will learn how to play and act as a team. You will know callouts and why they are important. You will have a team that has your back when you step into the battlefield. If this sounds like something you are interested in, then reply here or ask me on xbox live. My gamertag is S0m3 DUd3 666. Before you do, there are a few crucial rules we have (mainly for competitions and teamwork reasons)

1. You MUST have a mic. This is crucial for teamwork. If you can't communicate, then you can't be a good teammate.

2. If you want to compete, you have to be 18 OR have parental consent. We don't want someone training for competitions that isn't even going to be able to go there.

Don't get me wrong, we are about having fun too not everything is work, work, work.

Message was edited by: s0m3dud3666

We also are incorporating game nights each night. This includes custom games like Micheal Myers, Infection, and more, as well as clan outings where we go into matchmaking together to practice.