18 Replies Latest reply: Jul 23, 2012 12:14 PM by BanHaMMer RSS

Clan challenges??? When will they be available!?

Its been almost 2 months and the clan challenges are still "comming soon"!? WTF!? Does anyone know when we will get clan xp for clan challenges and exactly what those challenges are?

• Re: Clan challenges??? When will they be available!?

DLC is tied with  ELiTE subscribers, so i think they should come by later this month

I called Activision couple of days before exactly for that reason and they told me they are working hard on it to make it available but they dont know when....

I agree, where are they? Prob the best feature of elite and all they work on is the new game lists! It's fu#*ing bo#*ocks!! Value for money? What do they care, they've already taken the money from us!!

I really would like to see the clan challenges start off, considering we have paid the service.  All it offers us(currently) is the same thing Black Ops did in the game: a bunch of stats.

I don't believe the developers are actually "not caring".  They are in business and they know that any delays will only hurt them for the upcoming renewal of service. 

Personally, I don't expect that I will care to renew it next year. 

I really would like to see the clan challenges start off, considering we have paid the service.  All it offers us(currently) is the same thing Black Ops did in the game: a bunch of stats.

I don't believe the developers are actually "not caring".  They are in business and they know that any delays will only hurt them for the upcoming renewal of service. 

Personally, I don't expect that I will care to renew it next year. 

Izjar11

Two months and counting, well see what they say next about there prized ELITE. pffffffffffff

This is such crap i mean really my clan has ben at f****** level 3 for 2 months now cuz ive only got 3(including me) memeber elite premium i hate this they should have prepaired waYYYY better if this was utube id be clicking the bullshit button

This is such crap i mean really my clan has ben at f****** level 3 for 2 months now cuz ive only got 3(including me) memeber elite premium i hate this they should have prepaired waYYYY better if this was utube id be clicking the bullpoop button

WolfRidge

shadow428 wrote:

This is such crap i mean really my clan has ben at f****** level 3 for 2 months now cuz ive only got 3(including me) memeber elite premium i hate this they should have prepaired waYYYY better if this was utube id be clicking the bullpoop button

Enter some Clan Ops to rank your clan up?

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!! THIS IS ******* BULLSHIT!!!

BeAsTINiT

They should of released Clan Challenges before Clan Operations,atleast my Elite Sub will expire by the time its up though,hard to rank up Clan when I'm the only one with Elite Premium.

i will not be renewing my subscription to elite,nor will i buy black ops 2. because for almost a full year it hasn't worked, they said all new multiplayer maps would have and be spec ops survival compatible, in which 7 of those, ie face off maps are multiplayer and were introduced later don't have this, in which i consider a breach of contract, the face of maps would be ok if you could choose your own gameplay, we cannot even play s&d on them which is a complete scandel just 3 game modes at any one time and lets face it 90% of people i know and talked too think they are terrible and pretty boring after 20 minutes. i was furious also to learn that i had paid for elite premium founder. and 2/3s of the way through the content calendar non elite got everything half price.. WTF!!! i even paid for this and xbox members non elite still got these maps before me...!!!

Elite is almost sometimes impossible to connect to properly.

clan challenges are 7 months too late.

clan ops didn't work for a very long time properly.

clan ops if full off boosters which is unfair to legit gamers.

we pay you millions for this service and where is the customer loyalty

We Need answers activision!!

NOW!!!!!

jack4au01

clan challenges where out this time yesterday i got to enlist me clan in it but it went away, so i talked to activision support and even they saw that it was posted and then taken off, another epic fail by beach head studios, simple example of a product being rushed, as for the clan ops it is so easy to get gold in the clan ops, i mean we have gotten gold with two people, i guess your skill level isnt that great, been at level 3 for 2 months with 3 premium's thats a lie, cause when you enlist you get and dont play you will get 250xp, guess you dont enlist then but, clan challenges will help the bigger clans cause you need way more xp, i mean we have to go 3 clan ops just to get to one level

phxs72

You only get the 250xp if you score in the op.  Enlisting but not playing gets you 0xp.  So basically if he's been at level 3 for 2 months it's because he's not playing the ops.  Which, of course, makes you wonder if he'd still be at level 3 had they released clan challenges months ago.  Some folks just want to complain.  Had he played the ops even by himself and only put in the time to get 1 kill or whatever, then he would be around lvl 10 by now.  Not that there aren't problems with elite but if you're just going to sit on your high horse all day and not participate then whose fault is it really that you didn't get what you want out of it?  My clan went from lvl1 to lvl 23 in the last few months by putting in the hard work and once they get the Clan Challenges out I'm sure that we'll be lvl 50 before BO2 by working both the Clan Ops and the Challenges.  Maybe somebody should have told him that he paid for the opportunity to play not to just sit and wait for somebody to hand him all of the unlocks that everyone else has worked for.

BanHaMMer

God knows, and he ain't going to tell IMAO