3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2012 3:07 AM by Yvonio RSS

10 Reasons Why I Hate COD

Check out this video, leave a like!

• Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate COD

1: Is the player in the video you? Because if it is, you just suck at CoD and it isn't the game.

2: Why are you so stupid as to post this on a CoD forum? People post here because they want to talk about the game, what could be better, what is cool, etc. If you want to be a CoD-hater, go to one of the anti-CoD forums, because we don't want haters here. Don't post here again unless you have something good to say about the game. I hope I was clear. Good day.

1: Is the player in the video you? Because if it is, you just suck at CoD and it isn't the game.

2: Why are you so stupid as to post this on a CoD forum? People post here because they want to talk about the game, what could be better, what is cool, etc. If you want to be a CoD-hater, go to one of the anti-CoD forums, because we don't want haters here. Don't post here again unless you have something good to say about the game. I hope I was clear. Good day.