10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2012 7:53 AM by poison_pawn RSS

Time to make a stand.

midago73

I read theese forums and all i see amongst some BS and raging and quite often abusive posts, and sometimes deservedly so.  This time tho everyone needs to sick together and not support the upcoming DLC.   Firstly the game was sold to us using misleading information, and more importantly the lack of promised post sales support is disturbing.  I will not be buying the DLC for this game some will no doubt, but to do so will just be fuelling the cash cow that is MW 3 and for nothing in return but a game that remains broken, if you bought a Kings of leon cd and it had a britteny spears cd in the case instead would you take it back to the shop?, Aye.

• Re: Time to make a stand.
    [pde]paulkersey

Don't buy the DLC and most importantly, don't buy the next game either. That's the part that always fails. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME NEXT YEAR. It's been three years in a row. At least see what the weak buyers are saying before you buy. Once they confirm they have been misled for the 4th year in a row, then you know your pockets are safe. You DO NOT have to buy this game. There are many other games to play.

repo_dog

all right less whiners on next cod game!

Well mate, tbh i will buy the DLC but it will be my last buy for the CoD series.In fact all PC users should feel insulted from the IW, Acta, and SLD .3 company which will lost the PC support as well. I just hope some bloody cow from some of thouse 3 company to read this forum and to realise that they will lost a good amount of money aswell.
    RIP CoD , MW3 was the last stop of CoD serries for me.
    Even a lawyer don`t lie so much as thouse 3 comp.
    I just hope to don`t get a chance of my life , to stand one to one with some of them , becouse then ooooo it will be a messy picture as noob which gain a brand new RPG .
    Cheers

wierd worlds are these

I am enjoying the game other than the lag.

My only complaint's really are these:

1: Lag

2: Big Ego gamers thinking they are god and anyone who kill's them is cheating

3: The genuine cheaters

4: Map Size

5: Need a high res texture pack to improve the graphic's

6: No "Official" Ranked Dedicated servers.

I will be buying the map pack because I am enjoying the game and hopefully the map pack will have larger map's, but considering there has been no trailer or post with information on the map's that I can find I am unsure what the map's will be like.

If the next Call Of Duty game does not have the following thing's though I probably will not buy it.

1: 32 player ranked dedicated servers

2: Better graphic's

3: No Steam Or Vac usuage

4: Full Mod and Map Tools

5: Full Control over gametypes and length's of the games

6: Proper Rcon access

7: Not locked down to one GSP

wierd worlds are these wrote:

If the next Call Of Duty game does not have the following thing's though I probably will not buy it.

1: 32 player ranked dedicated servers

2: Better graphic's

3: No Steam Or Vac usuage

4: Full Mod and Map Tools

5: Full Control over gametypes and length's of the games

6: Proper Rcon access

7: Not locked down to one GSP

Dream on... we'll never see that again!