4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2012 5:39 AM by machine2011 RSS

Flawless achievement?

I went 7-0 in a match (I'm not very good so that is outstanding for me) and I did not get the flawless achievment under the precision challenges.  In the description it says you must survive a match without dying.  What went wrong?

http://i.imgur.com/QsdmO.png

• Re: Flawless achievement?
    Brutorious

my guess is you were only there for part of the match opposed to the whole thing.

jwaller123

There are two ways you can go about this. One, be a beast and don't die (Which will never happen for me Lol) or two, put on assassin pro, blind eye, dead silence, grab a sniper rifle (so you have a guille suit), some silenced secondaries, get 1 kill with 0 deaths and go hide in a corner of the map in a hardcore lobby (no radar). I did this on MW1. I have tried it on MW3 but only wound up dying in the end. Cheap tactic I know, but unless your a beast player (which I am not) it's the only way I know of how to even attempt it. Just make sure that when you try it you have the challenge unlocked, that way it's not a waste of time. Lol.

i went 23-0 in a game and didnt get it either but i joined a game right at the end went 2-0 and completed the challenge