2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2012 3:05 PM by fallenshadow000 RSS

Nerf 'em

i am seriously starting to get fed up of this game. im sick of the crappy spawn traps where we get raped for entire game, im sick of several guns such a striker which is seriously overpowered/ over-ranged, though i actually love the mp7 im fed up of being killed by it the range on it is rediculous and the power i mean seriously from one end of mission to the other i can kill somone with half a mag its an smg ffs. theres the usual gun i hate the ump but everyone knows whats wrong with that, same with type 95, i actually think the ak47 is underpowered in the game compared to some of the assault rifles

Another reason i am starting to hate this game is i love sniping on CoD ever since CoD4 one thing that has consantly done my head in since mw2 is the BS hitmarkers you get to the chest, throat and even head! im sorry but if you got shot by a 50 cal to the chest im pretty sure you would be missing 40% of your chest therefor you would be dead. another thing WHY make a sniper in a CoD game where you cannot get a headshot with a silencer im talking about the Dragonov, seriously put it on normal health hardscope someone in the face with a dragonov you get a hitmarker seriously wtf ? i mean i have a got a fileshare (vault) full of me getting constant hitmakers to che chest with snipers its bullshit, so lets put this in perspective theoretically i can shoot someone  lets say 35-40ft away with a sniper to the head get a hitmarker they shoot me with a strike with range profficiency and i die.

SORT IT OUT

or im going to do what i did with my blackops disc and snap it

• Re: Nerf 'em
    avengedyesterday

TRPanda wrote:

i am seriously starting to get fed up of this game. im sick of the crappy spawn traps where we get raped for entire game, im sick of several guns such a striker which is seriously overpowered/ over-ranged, though i actually love the mp7 im fed up of being killed by it the range on it is rediculous and the power i mean seriously from one end of mission to the other i can kill somone with half a mag its an smg ffs. theres the usual gun i hate the ump but everyone knows whats wrong with that, same with type 95, i actually think the ak47 is underpowered in the game compared to some of the assault rifles

Another reason i am starting to hate this game is i love sniping on CoD ever since CoD4 one thing that has consantly done my head in since mw2 is the BS hitmarkers you get to the chest, throat and even head! im sorry but if you got shot by a 50 cal to the chest im pretty sure you would be missing 40% of your chest therefor you would be dead. another thing WHY make a sniper in a CoD game where you cannot get a headshot with a silencer im talking about the Dragonov, seriously put it on normal health hardscope someone in the face with a dragonov you get a hitmarker seriously wtf ? i mean i have a got a fileshare (vault) full of me getting constant hitmakers to che chest with snipers its bullshit, so lets put this in perspective theoretically i can shoot someone  lets say 35-40ft away with a sniper to the head get a hitmarker they shoot me with a strike with range profficiency and i die.

SORT IT OUT

or im going to do what i did with my blackops disc and snap it

I'm sure they are going to get right on it now.

• Re: Nerf 'em

About the only thing I agree with is the Striker; I'm starting to see rapid fire mods out the ass with it lately. Seriously, the thing fires faster than a Tommy gun, and I was being ranged from the top of the Arkaden staircase to the bottom (I was on the bottom). Even WITH range proficiency on that is ridiculous.