9 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2012 4:39 PM by deedubbyah RSS

Too all the noobs

andynewns

You are ruining Harcore.

Harcore Domination is now unplayable because, here is always a noob camping by the flag with his xm25, rpg, or noob tube waiting to fire it in at the slightest indication some one might be near.

Would love it if they  removed them from hardcore, or made them so powerless no one used them.

Why do people camp with their noob tube facing a door or an objective? surely this cant be fun, or is it becuse they are sooooo bad at the game this is the only way they can get kills..

• Re: Too all the noobs
    TheePamino

I don't normally play any of the various Hardcore modes, for the simple reason that the vast majority realise, upon playing, that they have no balls and start instinctively camping.

I can see where you are coming from, though. I think Hardcore mode should be limited to Guns only. Absolutely no skill involved.

andynewns wrote:

You are ruining Harcore.

Harcore Domination is now unplayable because, here is always a noob camping by the flag with his xm25, rpg, or noob tube waiting to fire it in at the slightest indication some one might be near.

Would love it if they  removed them from hardcore, or made them so powerless no one used them.

Why do people camp with their noob tube facing a door or an objective? surely this cant be fun, or is it becuse they are sooooo bad at the game this is the only way they can get kills..

Firstly he is Defending not camping.....this must be true because there is a Defend sign above the flag.

If he was running around shooting everyone you would call him a killwhore noob

So either way, whichever way anyone plays against you they are a noob

Sounds to me like you're crying because you keep getting killed trying to cap......so who's the noob

andynewns

by the sounds it you !!!!!

guessing you are one of them then?

and i absolutely agree with you anyone that runs around with a noob tube, is a noob. For me if your using it, then you have run out of options!!!!

Not at all, a noob by forum definition is anyone that kills you with anything......ever

Pro pipes (tubes) are in the game to be used, stop crying when you get killed by one if you are gonna do nothing to protect yourself from them

And no, I don't use them, they are terrible in MW3.

I use a tube occasionally on my AK47. Not to outright kill but to soften them up a bit, just like a flashbang. Nothing wroing with that...

Pro-Pipes... lol

mischaelite

I guess you must have sucked playing MW2...

that isn't camping, it's defending the flag. you just complain because you keeping running in carelessly to try and capture the flag but you get killed by a defender.

hahah at hardcore mode in general...hardcore mode is for "hardcore" campers to begin with..any weapon is deadly...hardcore peek and boo is what i call it....everybody "defends" haha yea defending/camping pretty much the same thing when it comes to hardcore...people lay down on stairs..lay down in open door ways..just wait for people to run by...no fun in that to me...just boring..might as well go play a facebook game and click till my index finger goes numb hahaha

hahah at hardcore mode in general...hardcore mode is for "hardcore" campers to begin with..any weapon is deadly...hardcore peek and boo is what i call it....everybody "defends" haha yea defending/camping pretty much the same thing when it comes to hardcore...people lay down on stairs..lay down in open door ways..just wait for people to run by...no fun in that to me...just boring..might as well go play a facebook game and click till my index finger goes numb hahaha