4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2012 11:08 AM by blkbumblebee17 RSS

help improve my gameplay

blkbumblebee17

ok im not a bad player but i want to shed my deaths a bit i seem to be able to constantly rush and die around 7-10 times a game on average but i feel thats still a bit high if i only get 30 kills or so... in black ops i only played headquarters so my totals were always 60+ but with 10 deaths or so i'm just trying to figure out if its the game modes im playing or my play style is a bit to reckless any help or critique's are more than welcome thanks guys

• Re: help improve my gameplay
    o.OAmadousO.o

well for starters, it seems that in mw3 theres way more campers than in black ops........ so that is probably a reason. so i can only advice you to slow down your gameplay in this matter (plz dont slow it down to the point where you forget you have a left thumbstick and you dont move), the rest is pretty obvious, learn the maps choose a gun you like etc etc etc. going 30 -9/10 is no shame

dlundebjerg28

Mw3 favors more defensive players, and you are the exact opposite of that. There are more campers, but the spawns make a whole lot less sense and if you're constantly on the move you are gonna run into a lot of unfavorable gun matchups

I have a few things that might help you set up wise. In that video your deaths either came curtosey of a camper or a mid range fire fight with an AR. I suggest you give Range and Rapid Fire a shot. I run that on my MP7 class and it helps alot and gives me a chance in a lot or gunfights. Also, I'd try running Assasain. Most campers are rocking a portable radar. Heartbeat sensor or are constantly staring at their mini map. Assasain keeps you off all 3 of those. Also running support with UAV/AUAV/EMP will make it easier for you. My best advice is to ijust know the maps and try to keep everything close quarters

blkbumblebee17

i'll make some adjustments and see if that changes things up a bit also just wondering i've heard the spawns were fixed but i havent played since they said they were can anyone confirm no more revenge spawns i feel like that may also help out a lot... and yea the ar's seem to be a major weekness im not sure if i should start using my fad more or is it just the range issue either way i'll be checking that tonight  for sure thank's guys

a lot of cod gamers forget that you need to make it hard for your opponent to kill you so move around, prone and duck (sorry for misspelling)