1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 70 Replies Latest reply: Jun 10, 2012 1:05 PM by RexDane Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary
    Nubdub

It's not really Bobby B's fault. He's just the spokesperson. I would however start canning each developer thats having Bowling tell the gaming world that something is fixed when it is not. I honestly cannot think of 1 thing that matters that has been fixed after 2 months.

The things they have fixed..........button symbols in gamer tags and banning token glitchers (some of them) niether of which were game breakers. The true game breakers, hit registration and spawns have not changed at all. Why in Gods name are they focusing on fixing the worthless kiddy glitches but not the real issues?

• 16. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary
    yovlud

Because all the "pros" want glitchers out of the game before anything else gets fixed.

• 17. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary
    Nubdub

I wan't glitchers out of the game too but if the game is barely tolerable with lag and spawns, the token tards are the last thing on my mind.

I was really trying to bite my tongue and not say this but I have to........Anyone running a small circle with a shotgun has no room complaining about someone using akimbo FMG's. Seriously.

• 18. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary

Nubdub wrote:

I wan't glitchers out of the game too but if the game is barely tolerable with lag and spawns, the token tards are the last thing on my mind.

I was really trying to bite my tongue and not say this but I have to........Anyone running a small circle with a shotgun has no room complaining about someone using akimbo FMG's. Seriously.

Perhaps biting your tongue will keep you from saying something else foolish? Needless to say, Wiggy doesn't agree.

• 19. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary
    Nubdub

If you were sniping with the shotgun, now that would have given you some street cred. I do agree akimbo fmg's are too strong though.

• 20. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary
    spanky'smonkey

spas is pretty shitty in MW3 wiggys peeps was already at a disadvantage so the cirle trick was more or less making up for his immediate handicap.

• 21. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary
    mdub

platinumb wrote:

Mo1otov83 wrote:

Mr. Bowling talks of them fixing the spawns, but as you said based on the logistics of MW3 fixing the spawns just doesn't seem like it will be possible. If you look at an overview of the existing spawn points, where else could they really put them? There is no room on these maps for good spawns.

Just about right. On many maps, like Mission, putting them anywhere will be behind someone where they will get an undeserved death. They can fix spawns on maps like Fallen, but the majority of maps are done for.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to bring in smaller maps needs to quit designing maps. CoD has never been about an abundance of small, closed-off maps.

You can thank all of the "camper" complaints from kids. IW listened to the wrong crowd......again. They decide that small maps were the answer. Didnt learn from the worst map in Black Ops? Nuke Town, incase your handicapped. Then they decide to add this garbage revenge spawn system to counter "campers." What could possibly go wrong with catering to children, right?

If I could get a few in-depth answers from Bobby Bowling, the questions would be........ The people you had testing this game, have actually played a FPS before..... right? There was an actual screening process for said testers..... right? You didnt just grab 12 year olds off the street.... right?

Nobody with any amount of experience playing/making online shooters, could have missed this many blatant flaws. Whatever your process was for choosing your testers, scrap it immediately.

• 22. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary
    MLGTWISTED

IW can't fix COD MW3 with the terrible engine that they're using.

• 23. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary
    Nubdub

I can't imagine many will buy the expansion packs if they don't.

• 24. Re: No revenge spawns? Bowling must be joking! w/Commentary

Nubdub wrote:

I can't imagine many will buy the expansion packs if they don't.

Ahh, but they have already figured out that part already, they suckered everyone into elite, so their money is already in hand.

It's all coming clear now.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next