1 2 3 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2012 2:12 PM by atiredoldguy RSS

WHY?  Please be honest

I read the forums everyday before I start playing to see if there is anything new ect. going on.

6 days out of 7 there will be post about lag, OP weapons, QS ect.

2 days ago i joined and clan met some new plp and started playing with them. we had trouble trying to find a match and keep changing host. Bang my turn to try as host still cant get a game.

So like a FOOL I said let me try again and bang we get a match straight away. 30 secs in and the laughter as they realised it was Hardcore.

Anyways these guys always play core and last night I opened them to a changed and some actually played Hardcore all night

1 ) Why play core ?

2 ) Have you tried hardcore ?

Pls dont hate on hardcore players. i was just curious why you persist to play an unplayable mode, then complain when 99% of hardcore modes and players have no probs at.

loving the game and looking forward to a sensible answer for playing core.

• 1. Re: WHY?  Please be honest

HC is the way to go.  You no longer need to unload a whole clip on a guy to have someone else kill him because they fired the last bullet.  There is not a perma radar beeping dots.  I went to it in COD4 and never looked back.

• 2. Re: WHY?  Please be honest
    gallp13

Why would folks hate on HC?

• 3. Re: WHY?  Please be honest
    starbuckfrack

Hardcore is very cool, but I suck at the game to the point I NEED to shoot thru my team mates to get the advantage

• 4. Re: WHY?  Please be honest
    JEadz

I'm sorry but Hardcore has to be one of the DULLEST game modes in CoD. Its sooo slow, people are super cautious, cause of less health, lack of radar etc, hardly any explosives due to fears of richochet, i haven't played much but the few i have played have just been boring, i didn't pretty decent (for my standard anyway) and I still didn't enjoy it.

a fair few games didn't even reach the max score because no one was moving about.

Core is way more fun, theres a reason alot more people play it.

• 5. Re: WHY?  Please be honest

You say the same as most people who make the change ......

"I'm playing something completely new, but I refuse to give myself time to adapt or understand how the new mode is played"

You admit you've only played a few games, and I bet they were TDM. Try the other modes, they VERY rarely go to the time limit and especially in KC most of the games are extremely fast paced. My HC-KC games usually last 4-5 mins, whereas I've played it in core and most games went 7+ mins.

• 6. Re: WHY?  Please be honest

I cannot STAND core, to much bs, I unload a clip into you, and you one shot me...not for me, utter tripe of a game mode, HC is the way to go.

saying that, ricochet has almost ruined it.  Should have left tdm alone and just ricochet s&d.

but on the other hand, when I get that annoying team mate that camps the whole game getting 1/2 kills, then I sit in front of him so he shoots me.

very very funny.

• 7. Re: WHY?  Please be honest
    cranium2001

angrymeerkat wrote:

You say the same as most people who make the change ......

"I'm playing something completely new, but I refuse to give myself time to adapt or understand how the new mode is played"

You admit you've only played a few games, and I bet they were TDM. Try the other modes, they VERY rarely go to the time limit and especially in KC most of the games are extremely fast paced. My HC-KC games usually last 4-5 mins, whereas I've played it in core and most games went 7+ mins.

My sentiments exactly. KC is much better than TDM in HC. Almost always fast paced for me too.

• 8. Re: WHY?  Please be honest
    zero7272

its about time some people realised that no doubt the game has its issues but in HC this thing happen not as often as Core, i swear every time i try to kill someone it takes so much energy out of me personally, cause as soon as you fire off your gun you gotta keep on firing.

I have seen people walk into my line of site whilst im injecting bullets into there partner to kill me, i have shot people six time in the head from CQ(Close Quaters) to MR(Mid Range)and have them leave there cover pull out there smg or mac. pistol to out my lights while im reloading my Ak-47 with Ext mags.

I hope IW takes notice to this post and decide to make a change of heart concerning the future of HC cause it seems to me there not really backing HC players as they sound.

• 9. Re: WHY?  Please be honest
    dnalord

When I started playing cod 4 I've always played Hc Snd, before I mainy played on the pc. It helped me with aiming and get better at the game because I played with people that were better then me. I started with a 0.50 kd at cod 4, then after 1.80. waw 2.97. mw2 2.20. black ops 4.55  mw3. 2.57.

It also helped me get bettar running and gunning because @ cod 4 it was headshoot multiplyers. 

That said I stooped playing hardcore after cod4 was I started playing with people that didn't play Hc, and It's more fun playing in a party. I think most people don't like Hc because you die quickly and no kill cam means it's harder to know exatly were they are. But It wasen't much camping @ cod 4 as now I think.

1 2 3 Previous Next