3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2012 3:08 PM by splittinwigs RSS

Just watched Video about NEW MAPS.....

I might be mis-interpreting this but the video said something about monthly updates if your a Call of Duty Elite Member along with telling us about ONLY 2 new multiplayer maps. (Yes I am member) To start off Im pretty sure I haven't had one update since Ive had Elite (2 months). Ive had nothing but problems with login and connecting to Elite. The only update or message Ive received from Elite are apologies about there systems problems exc... Bla, bla, bla... If Im the only one that feels this way then my bad but Im starting to think that Id rather just pay for the DLC Map Packs and get 4-6 new maps for 1200  Microsoft points. 2 new maps is nothing but a slap in the face to the community.

• Re: Just watched Video about NEW MAPS.....
    chartang

I'm getting bored of saying this but here it is again,

They said you will get monthly DLC "Starting January for 9 months" which means we will get 2 maps (or whatever else they are going to release as DLC) per month till September whilst any one who is not a subscribed member of elite will get 6 piecies every 3ish months...

however I agree elite is crap at the mo, as long as I get my DLC then it was money well saved as far as i'm concerned.

Also just to add we have had a new game mode added for free in between, "drop zone"

But yeah what that guy above said, u will get two this month and more every month onwards, might be two next month but then again it could be 4, it's 20 items of dlc spread out over 9 months

jughead87 wrote:

I might be mis-interpreting this but the video said something about monthly updates if your a Call of Duty Elite Member along with telling us about ONLY 2 new multiplayer maps. (Yes I am member) To start off Im pretty sure I haven't had one update since Ive had Elite (2 months). Ive had nothing but problems with login and connecting to Elite. The only update or message Ive received from Elite are apologies about there systems problems exc... Bla, bla, bla... If Im the only one that feels this way then my bad but Im starting to think that Id rather just pay for the DLC Map Packs and get 4-6 new maps for 1200  Microsoft points. 2 new maps is nothing but a slap in the face to the community.

You will get another 2 next month.

It's called SEASON OF DLC.

Perhaps you need a slap in the face.