4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2012 10:59 AM by emilioesteveezz RSS

Why NO Hardcore CTF?

Why is thier NO Hardcore CTF?   Look back on all the MW's and look at how any people played it compared to the others. I think thier should be HARDCORE CTF.

• Re: Why NO Hardcore CTF?
    zero7272

Hey shawn there was a post done about why the hard core mode wasnt added on start up maybe later on if the demands for it get great they will add to the public match, as for right now that is a instability risk that the are not willing to take at the moment, be patient and give the game some breathing room i know you want to play your fav game mode again i do as well but time is it what it needs.

I routinely choose to play black ops instead of mw3, because of HC CTF.  It is easily the most fun game mode on the Call of Duty series.  To not have it on MW3 is completely, for lack of better word, stupid.  Get a clue and add HC CTF!

zero7272

Agreed no doubt thats what they should have done, for the most part it seems as thoe the big bosses are only catering to the Core fans because there Com. is bigger but those of us that do run HC the dedicated Com are being negalected it that why the HC com should get together and let our thuaghts be herd on the matter.

I ask the same question everyday.  Figures Ive bought every call of duty game and the thanks I get is them taking out my favorite game mode. Also they made core terrible less points and not a long enough delay on flag carrier radar.  I get its to get people to stop camping final flag but theres no reason you cant delay the radar a couple more seconds so you dont just get spawn killed by the person you just killed to get the flag.