1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2012 11:38 PM by Friendlyfire14 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.

What ever dude i don't care how you reply to my post you would have the same reaction if you got deranked from 8th prestige and I don't give a **** if your higher then that or lower i can care less

• 21. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.

no worries lol, cSAW S0LDIER = the 0 in soldier is a zero

• 22. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.

ANNIHLAT3R wrote:

What ever dude i don't care how you reply to my post you would have the same reaction if you got deranked from 8th prestige and I don't give a **** if your higher then that or lower i can care less

Don't glitch, don''t get reset.  It makes perfect sense to me.  Why can't you comprehend it?

• 23. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.
    sweatyclam

He's right though, you cheated and now you're moaning because you got caught.

If you don't understand how it is cheating ask you Mum or Dad, it's something they should have taught you.

OP, you're right they should have had the tokens reset - looks like the it was only a "token" punishment!

• 24. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.
    xbevz

I really don't understand how you can be upset about loss of rank etc, if you hack or glitch. You know by trying these things there could be possible repercussions. If you want to start a blame game take a look in the mirror.

• 25. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.
    rankismet

ANNIHLAT3R wrote:

Nah... you see... I'm not a cheating-self-centered-crying-little-kid... I'm not going to get reset.

Unlike you... about the same time next year.

Again.

• 26. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.
    starbuckfrack

Back when Black Ops started banning people I got scared I was going to be the ones who "accidentally got banned from the game" because I liked it so much.

Two or three weeks later I got over the fear because I dont cheat.

• 27. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.

some people might not have lifes aswell

• 28. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.
    mark1988

Stat reset is a joke and will not effect my performance in any way. If i did not have Elite I would do the glitch again ( they still havint fix it yet)  Got bored did the glitch got reset 10,000 deaths 1000 loses .....Challenge accepted. This just got interesting.

• 29. Re: Stat Reset, bit of a joke really.

Whats really sad is they do not do anything about hackers or people who actually modify the game in some form or way. But they will go out of their way to attack someone who found a bug in the system due to them doing a piss poor job of beta testing. I have not done the token bug, but it does seem a bit unfair to derank some people, who got to 10th prestige legit and then used the token glitch for weapon xp. Their are even cases where people had it accidentally happen to them, and only had -1 token. Who got demoted completely, sound sto me like the developers were just trying to shaft whomever they could due to the amount of hostility directed at them for not doing all that great of a job on the multiplayer.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next