8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 17, 2012 4:09 PM by platinumb RSS

Damage Glitchers...

half-megatron

Are running RAMPANT!!!!!! this needs to be patched ASAP!!!!!

• Re: Damage Glitchers...

Yeah, no kidding. The MK14 rapid-fire mod kids are having a field day with this one.

kastro187420

I've seen 3 so far, not too bad. 2 were in one map. One using the MK14, the other using the L118, then in a future match, I seen one using Damage ACR (we still kicked his ass, he immediately left the game after losing). I've reported them all, so maybe they'll get banned/reset.

Are you guys on PS3 or Xbox out of curiousity? I'm on PS3, and typically play Groundwar and regular Domination.

OP calm down, the stealth clown has stated it has been fixed in the upcoming patch, and to report any people abusing it, but i don't see how it's running "rampant" i have hardly seen it, if at all. Maybe i'm just lucky?

It's amazing how stupid people are, for the simple fact they never seem to learn, "oooo a gl1tch, peeps gotz bann3d for th3 last one, 3v3n m3, but mayb3 illz getz away w1th 1it"... seriously that must be the mentality of the majority of this community, it's sad to know one day they'll be a father or mother.

I love how the devs for this game completly ignore the forum. Treyarch's David Vonderhaar was so much better at doing his job than these fools. Seriously there are 3 dev teams that made this game and your telling me you can't spare a single person to monitor the forums?

kryonix_xiii wrote:

I love how the devs for this game completly ignore the forum. Treyarch's David Vonderhaar was so much better at doing his job than these fools. Seriously there are 3 dev teams that made this game and your telling me you can't spare a single person to monitor the forums?

Truth.

Case in point:

An error occurred while trying to submit your post. Please try again.

They can't (or won't) even fix the FORUMS much less the game. 

urbanevirtuoso

I've yet to see a glitcher, but worst case scenario I'd hate to see one with Akimbo FMG9s. :C