16 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2014 10:26 AM by CosX RSS

ZOMBIES

WAWpro

I WANT TO HEAR THE HIGHEST ROUNDS PEOPLE HAVE GOT TO ON ZOMBIES PLEASE BE HONEST

• Re: ZOMBIES
    WAWpro

MINE WAS ONLINE AND IT WAS ON ROUND 24

42 Alone

40 with 1 other person

38 with 2 other people

35 with full party

More people make it harder 'cause I gotta save them a LOT.

it would be GREAT if they would have the world leaderboards for single play zombies like they do on ps3 and xbox to were you can compare your round and score records. it makes me mad as a costomer that treyarch didnt put simple things in like that because i assume that they dont really care about the wii, and waited till the last minute to put a game together for the wii or didnt focus on it as mush as the other more "better" consoles. :/

treyarch and activision: you NEED to support the wii other wise you guys are going to lose alot of costomers because of lack of effort that is put into making the wii version of these games

THAT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT Treyarch really need to be fair. nintendo is still the biggest gaming industry sony and microsoft are computer and eletronics industry be fair with the gaming industry yes they made  ps1,2,3 psp/vita  but there still and eletronic company they have tvs dvd players microsoft is computers OS company and the 360 but thats it look at nintendo 1994 you gota be fair to that sony and microsoft had no clue on gaming til the first dreamcast by sega desided to work with microsoft 1999 but still nintendo beat that at least 5 yrs no longer  i think i was 1 1989 when the first nintendo NES and i think that was b4 i was born tho....yes yes i know i'm way off topic but i like this person thought so yea if treyarc can read these post on this then mabey or an another person "WAWpro" that person has a same thaught

WAWpro

Why dont they care we need treyarch to see a discussion about this and maybe theyll change their mind

My highest Round online is 31 with one other person and 51 solo and it was not hacked and I didn't you glitches just a very good tactick

i got to round 78 online

and roung 66 solo tookme over 2 hours

Ramsay1999

82 with the thunder gun

zachattack1690

Dude I went to round 25 with a 3 gun glitch with the M14 (not upgraded) AUG upgraded and the M16 upgraded

panama21

56 solo

CosX

mine was round 15