24 Replies Latest reply: Jan 19, 2012 3:15 AM by gallp13 RSS

MW3, worst online FPS since ??

elite_force1uk

I compare mw3s online quality to Quake areana on the dreamcast (but that was down to a 56k modem lol)

what other bad online fps games does mw3 remind you of ??

Message was edited by: elite_force1uk

• Re: MW3, worst online FPS since ??

MW3 isn't bad so stfu and quit crying, sell the game if you don't want to play it! People get tired of hearing other people cry about " how bad the game is " don't play it, its simple

Why do you think it's bad? So there can actually be some form of civilised discussion?

markocc

Worst online experience since the creation of the internet?

digitalvillain

obviously you never played gears of war 2

mickilla

Yeah, its that bad. What makes the experience even more excruciating is that with only simple changes it could have been so much better. But nope, devs couldn't be bothered for that.

Perry1188

Well I am actually having a good time with this game but a recent FPS I was pretty disappointed with was Homefront...

All of the videos that came out promoting that game had me itching to play it, and it just wasn't what I was expecting.

Idk if I would say worst ever, but definitely most overrated ever. After getting killed by a random semtex 5 times in a row because some d-bag had the spawns memorized in TDM I'm actually starting to debate trading this game in now. I don't trade games in. EVER.

lol why on Earth would Ifinity Ward listen to the pros/hardcore community? That's less than 1% of their player base, stfu kid. You chose to play the kiddie game, now suffer the consequences.

I'll be playing CS.

elite_force1uk wrote:

I compare mw3s online quality to Quake areana on the dreamcast (but that was down to a 56k modem lol)

what other bad online fps games does mw3 remind you of ??

This coming from the person who cheated the system in place in his country that allows people to return games they aren't satisfied because they claim they are totally broken and get a full refund.  That's right folks he claims to hate the game so much and that it's totally broken and he went to get a FULL refund.  Guess what he did next...turned around and bought a used copy for a few bucks less and went right back to playing.  So the question remains, pal, if you hate it so bad why did you not take your 100% refund and wipe your hands clean of the game?  You are simply a troll, nothing more.

MW3 has alot of potential imo to become the best fps that I've experienced, but there are a few flaws that bother me in the game (don't get me wrong though I still play it because I still enjoy it, just could be enjoying it more..). I think MW2 was the best for ME, and no I wasn't one of those running around with commando or noobtubeing like a tard with One Man Army, I just had a class to counter all those flaws in that game, excacly where I feel this game needs, something to counter other things that are usually pissing people off, Quick Scopeing, though that is well countered with SMG's, but FMG9 akimbo is only countered with FMG9 akimbo, and I can't be arsed to even use that cause it's for sissies... Well that's my 2 cents on this matter.

roachoutro

I think this would be all around solid game, if they fixed the ridiculous lag compensation.

Whats the point in this kind of game, if it isnt about skill?

How has the near perfect MW2s netcoding and connections come to this?

Right! If the copied some stuff from MW2 why didn't they copy the matchmaking system while they were at it? I live in a small country therefor my only chance is to compete against players from other countries and in MW2 it didn't matter at all, but here, it's killing me.

gallp13

Mw3 is fun I'm enjoying it. On balance positives out weight the negatives.

BTW Have been reading OPs stuff over last week or so and I note;

1. OP posts (s)he returned game, got 100% refund.

2. OP Then bought a cheaper 2nd hand copy.

3. OP continued to play MW3 one assumes.

4. OP then posts lots of hate posts to the forum.

Can anyone help me make sense of this....not judging OP can do what OP likes.

Signed

Confused:[

elite_force1uk

Signed

"Mw3 is fun I'm enjoying it. On balance positives out weight the negatives. "

Thats your view, if someone doesnt agree with that does that make them a hater ?

Whats so confusing about getting £50 Refund for a broken game and buying a 2nd

hand copy for £25 just to mess about with? makes perfect sense if you ask me

.. this is a Negative Question about Mw3, im sure there will be 10000's more!

Guessing your another Another Stalker or Paid Employee (Like Soth)

elite_force1uk wrote:

Signed

"Mw3 is fun I'm enjoying it. On balance positives out weight the negatives. "

Thats your view, if someone doesnt agree with that does that make them a hater ?

Whats so confusing about getting £50 Refund for a broken game and buying a 2nd

hand copy for £25 just to mess about with? makes perfect sense if you ask me

.. this is a Negative Question about Mw3, im sure there will be 10000's more!

Guessing your another Another Stalker or Paid Employee (Like Soth)

Stalker or paid employee?  Hardly.  Just keeping it real.  And you clearly have no explanation for yourself so we'll all just have to assume you're simply a troll.

elite_force1uk

lol knew you wouldnt be able to resist answering without

your trolling accusations.

"Clealy i have no explanation" ??

Videos speak louder than words, seeing as Theatre Mode is

STILL broken il re post this old clip that sums up my

"Explanation" and reason for this thread!

Hardly Trolling if i still have a vaild point is it.. Try keeping it real son!

You are avoiding the issue entirely, even a fool can see that.  You continue to rant about the game even though you got a 100% refund then turned around and purchased the game again.  That is the issue at hand, not anything that may or may not be wrong with the game.  This is an explanation as to why you thought you should get your 100% refund, it does not explain why you turned right around 30 seconds after that and bought a 2nd hand copy.

Nubdub

My guess is he thought the game was worth $25 dollars but not $50.  Just a guess. It makes complete sense to me. I don't really see the issue.

elite_force1uk

Soth wrote:

You are avoiding the issue entirely, even a fool can see that.  You continue to rant about the game even though you got a 100% refund then turned around and purchased the game again.  That is the issue at hand, not anything that may or may not be wrong with the game.  This is an explanation as to why you thought you should get your 100% refund, it does not explain why you turned right around 30 seconds after that and bought a 2nd hand copy.

(once again you have have gone completely off topic and contiuned in

your Stalking or Issues you have with someone getting a refund)

gallp13

Nah...it fine.next