0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2012 4:04 PM by FixYourGames RSS

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and 2. Two banned and one bugged.

Hello InfinityWard!

I won't use a lot of time so I will start at the begining.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2:

1. For 1 year back, I got banned from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 by something I don't know, people called me a hacker but I really just used my xbox controller on the pc with a program that translated my controller to the computer so I could use it, enough with that.
2. I bought a new Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game and start playing with mouse and the keyboards, after like 3-4 months I began to be kinda good with quickscoping so me and my old clan played togetter and won almost all the times in S&D (Search and Destroy). We were kinda pro togetter and people start calling us for hackers because we ended up with 4-0 almost all times. Then I finally got my FALL camo at my Intervention, something I was waiting for a very long time because I didn't want to use EAM (Easy account manager / Prestige hack) because I may be banned for that. After like 1 week with my FALL camo I got banned AGAIN.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3:

1. I bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 6 days before christmas (in Norway it's christmas the 24th Desember) and I wanted to play, I start the game and saw my friends talking about how cool those dedicated servers was, so I search on YouTube on how to find them. I followed all the steps correct, find the server list, but when I tried to refresh I didn't find any server ... Then I checked the video again and saw the guy was level 20, so I leveled up to 20 because I think "maybe it's an unlock?" but in level 20 I still couldn't find any servers when I refreshed, so I talked with my friends (also live in Norway) who said they could find servers...

2. Two days ago I could connect to online service, but now, I can't. I'm using a Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2300 CPU @ 2.80 GHz processor with 4GB RAM, My internet is something called "scagerac fibernet" or something from "altibox", I didn't change anything at my internet setning between those days (when I got the error). And now I still can't connect and this pisses me off, banned from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 two times for nothing, can't use the dedicated servers at Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and now can't connect to online service at Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

You guys better talk with VAC and Steam about this random bans, because I think thats why people say BF is so much better then CoD. I also got randomly banned from Call of Duty Black Ops but that ain't from you guys and I don't like the game, can't quickscope good there, so I dislike it... Anyways, The keys I used for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is:

1. PJP2J-VKXYE-IC4FG-ZSYKG-I4QVA
2. PLS2E-RZNJY-J9T6R-9GPJX-YV48W

I wont tell the mw3 key here because its not banned so people may can be able to hack it away from my steam and over to their steam, I dont know, but to be on the safe side, I ain't putting it here.

So, I would like to ask, because I lost 1100 NOK (around 200$) Is it any ways I can send in the two covers with cd + cdkeys and get back one new that actually works? I love mw2, its my favorite CoD game ... and since my mw3 game is bugge, glitchy or something, it should actually be ok, because I bought mw3 for the dedicated servers (iSnipe lobbies), if I knew the cd will be crap I would buy it on xBox instead so I could play with FaZe Force, FaZe Fakie and FaZe Temperrr (best clan in CoD ever). Anyways, Please tell me where I can send the stuff to get back a new one because if we look at that mw3 was kinda bad to me about the dedicated servers, I lost 1700 NOK on this, that means like 305$.

Or if you could send me a CD-KEY over hotmail/email, my adress is: Christopher_brevik@hotmail.com

I can take pics of my cd's + the keys if that helps, just tell me and I will do that. All I want is to play some Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and maybe get a fix on the dedicated servers bug.

Anyways, thanks for your time InfinityWard.

-Christopher Brevik / VaulT SnipezZ