8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2012 9:31 AM by doctorDAVE RSS

Skilled SnD player Looking for a clan. - PS3-    -Mw3 & Blackops-

I have a 1.46 K/D and a 2.00 W/L.

I have a mic/headset.

I communicate and call out very well.

I am one of the people who encourage my team when we are down.

Im 15 (16 in April) But im very mature.

I dont rage/whine/dashboard/Hack/Glitch.

Im capable of 1v6 clutches

Im on most of the time day/night.

Anymore info needed? Then just ask me

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will NOT Make a new PSN ID.

I will NOT tolerate Racists.

I do NOT mind Cussing or rageing but just dont take it over the edge as it is very annoying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSN: NecroButcher2011

Type of player: I defend on defece and rush on offence.

--NOT A CAMPER --

• Re: Skilled SnD player Looking for a clan. - PS3-    -Mw3 & Blackops-

if u dont mind playing other modes check out my clan (Lawz) if u break our lawz we will break ur jawz if interested register on www.lawz.enjin.com btw i also play snd

iHydra

Perfect!

NCIS! We are a PS3/360/PC Clan, we do Gamebattles mainly, which is SnD Clan battles. So pretty much, we're pure SnD Clan, until we get on Pub and own in SnD, Demo, Dom, TDM, KC, and Ground War.

Contact Info:

Email: hectichydra@gmail.com

PSN: GriM_Hydra

www.ncisclan.com

We're 3-2 on GB, we've played the top clans, Top 25 atleast. We've lost two and won three, we're good and work as a team. Beat a 13-2 Clan, now 13-3, and we Chat on Skype, and talk on the forum, and also chill on PSN, so hit us up bro!

Regards,

iHydra, NCIS Founder, PC & PS3 Leader

www.ncisclan.com

I'm looking for a pure SnD clan also.

1.3 K/D. 2+ W/L. TB's.

I hate losing, especially when it's a clan vs randoms.

The clan I'm in now doesn't really play Search that much, so I'm thrown in to KC and DOM games that I can't play very well. That's my explanation for my low K/D.

If you'd like to pick me up, lemme know

TGBombshell

Tactical Gaming is recruiting.  Check us out and tell them TG-Bombshell sent you!

Tactical Gaming - About us
    TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (PS3, 360 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Sports franchises, we have over 1500+ active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net
    We are a Military Style Clan, this basically means that we are very organized and get whatever the job we have committed ourselves to done. We are one of the few clans that have a fully-functioning Squad system which is very similar to that of which real military forces use. Chain of Command structure is also heavily based on that of the United States Military.

What does Tactical Gaming have to offer?
    As previously stated, we are heavily based off the Military and thus are very efficient and organized. This is something we are very proud of.
    With out squad based system it ensures that no member is forgotten or left behind, every member is taken care of accordingly via our Chain of Command. With this system it also gives us the opportunity to reward members for a variety of things such as the following:  Good conduct, Volunteering, Contributing, and many, many others. We find with these awards that it give our members an incentive to achieve and go above and beyond the Call of Duty. For the more advanced players or those wishing to further their skills as a player we offer training sessions, competitive matches and inter-clan tournaments/scrimmages often giving you the chance to win prizes.

What do I need to join?
    Joining is very simple. You need a platform to play on (PC, PS3 or XBOX 360) and a computer to post on our forums. You also need to be 16 years of age or older Just about anyone can join Tactical Gaming, when you first join you'll have to go through training and before you know it you'll be starting your TG career. So go for it, sign up today and lets see what you got!

Head Quarters: http://www.TacticalGaming.net

About us: http://www.tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php

Why join us: http://tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

OP-

I've looked everywhere for a primarily SnD clan, and they're really hard to come by. I was considering starting one if I can find a few guys that would like to join.

Would that interest you?

-Doc