1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 127 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2012 11:22 AM by Nubdub Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement
    starbuckfrack

    djam wrote:

     

    starbuckfrack wrote:

     

    So you are telling us that this game would be better WITHOUT any kind of lag compensation then ?

    The game would be better if the lag compensation worked. No point in being trying to be a smartass and derailing the discussion.

     

    It's always you two who insist that the game is fine. I'm guessing you're getting an advantage because of the broken lag compensation and you don't want to lose that.

     

    Maccabi is talking out of his *** once again. Killcams show what happened according to the game that's hosted. If I'm hosting and getting 1-shotted by an SMG and killcam shows that actually being 4 hits, the problem is broken netcode.

    Nice language child.

     

    I actually wasnt being a smartass. I also never said the game is fine. Maybe you should open your eyes and shut you mouth every once in a while. As I have said 100 times before I have some issues with lag but I dont cry over it.

     

    you got any proof of this that the killcam is what you say it is ? or are you going to stick behind your opinion again. The host cannot have an accurate killcam or accurate gameplay of what is happening on his machine because it is constantly guessing what the other players are doing once every 60th of a second. This is due to the fact that the connection has a thing called delay from at LEAST you and the host.

     

    Any person that knows how to read knows that the killcam was said not to be a representation of the gameplay and was only there for entertainment. But people like you with opinions and no proof just ignore that statement pretty conveniently and just keep crying over the killcam.

     

    Can you even tell when you are host ?

     

    I am surprised you are still here and still playing this broken game. Most men would have manned up and returned it by now. Just like two hours after I saw the first peice of crap DLC that I prepaid for in SR3, I took it right to Gamestop and was done with it. But I am sure you will be trashing the next COD game you will buy and still be here next year.

  • 31. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement

    yup exactly, they are ignoring it because a good portion of the player base do not have any issues and are ignorant.

     

    For example I have a terrible time with lag comp, on a 4 bar I lose 90% of my head to head gun battles due to the lag compensation; but because my friend does't suffer from the same lag he's convinced I just suck at the game. Ignorance is bliss. I used to be a fairly good player in the previous games pulling 2.0s every couple of matches, yet now I pretty much go 10-30 every match :/

  • 32. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement
    gallp13

    I know what it was like for me early on and the improvement was most welcome. This is why I support efforts to improve the game for all. 2.5 months to wait in a game with a 12 month season certainly raises the eyebrows.

  • 33. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement
    mdub

    IEliteWalker wrote:

     

    As long as casual gamer steve with his £5 a month broadband is having a smooth running game, nothing will be done.

     

    Ive seen monster connections with more errors than you could possibly imagine. Dont think for one second, that big money connections are always good. Dont believe that low cost connections are not capable of running/hosting MW3. Ask IW to fix the matchmaking and lag wont be a problem.

  • 34. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement
    gallp13

    Match making off matched pings for areas with lots of gamers. Perhaps the std widening circle algorithm where there are less abundant numbers?

  • 35. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement

    gallp13 wrote:

     

    I know what it was like for me early on and the improvement was most welcome. This is why I support efforts to improve the game for all. 2.5 months to wait in a game with a 12 month season certainly raises the eyebrows.

    It will remain not fixed with multiple promises saying they WILL fix it.

     

    New CoD comes around and they say it will be fixed in their next installment. What happened to the current game that you wanted it fixed?

  • 36. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement
    esmorgue

    platinumb wrote:

     

    gallp13 wrote:

     

    I know what it was like for me early on and the improvement was most welcome. This is why I support efforts to improve the game for all. 2.5 months to wait in a game with a 12 month season certainly raises the eyebrows.

    It will remain not fixed with multiple promises saying they WILL fix it.

     

    New CoD comes around and they say it will be fixed in their next installment. What happened to the current game that you wanted it fixed?

    I would find it halarious and most welcomed if Treyarch used MW2s exact Matchmaking system.

  • 37. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement

    esmorgue wrote:

     

    platinumb wrote:

     

    gallp13 wrote:

     

    I know what it was like for me early on and the improvement was most welcome. This is why I support efforts to improve the game for all. 2.5 months to wait in a game with a 12 month season certainly raises the eyebrows.

    It will remain not fixed with multiple promises saying they WILL fix it.

     

    New CoD comes around and they say it will be fixed in their next installment. What happened to the current game that you wanted it fixed?

    I would find it halarious and most welcomed if Treyarch used MW2s exact Matchmaking system.

    That would be sooo ironic.

  • 38. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement

    ACII wrote:

     

    I haven't seen or heard anything on the matter too and it's a gamebreaking issue.  I guess they would have to pay some people to go to work and fix this horrible game, but that might cut into 0.00003% of their profits, so not gonna happen I guess. 

     

    This is seriously the worst game I have ever seen/played in my life.  Lag compensation ruined this game and lost me $120 because of Elite, what a scam that is.  I've never felt so ripped off and tossed aside as a customer in my entire life.

    agree 100%.... but i did get a refund on Elite straight from xbox support, so to the guy saying its impossible.... want to see my visa bill?? granted it took a supervisor drawing upon a long relationship with them... but still... it was refunded and my elite went back to standard.... although last i looked, i still have the emblems and possibly the theater slots...

     

    i would trade the game in but it got thrown across the room one day and its stratched... lol.. still works but makes it only worth maybe $10

  • 39. Re: 2.5 months and still no lag improvement
    starbuckfrack

    TurdFerguson00 wrote:

     

    ACII wrote:

     

    I haven't seen or heard anything on the matter too and it's a gamebreaking issue.  I guess they would have to pay some people to go to work and fix this horrible game, but that might cut into 0.00003% of their profits, so not gonna happen I guess. 

     

    This is seriously the worst game I have ever seen/played in my life.  Lag compensation ruined this game and lost me $120 because of Elite, what a scam that is.  I've never felt so ripped off and tossed aside as a customer in my entire life.

    agree 100%.... but i did get a refund on Elite straight from xbox support, so to the guy saying its impossible.... want to see my visa bill?? granted it took a supervisor drawing upon a long relationship with them... but still... it was refunded and my elite went back to standard.... although last i looked, i still have the emblems and possibly the theater slots...

     

    i would trade the game in but it got thrown across the room one day and its stratched... lol.. still works but makes it only worth maybe $10

    After 20 calls of dealing with it they probably caved in. It cost more than 50 bucks of their time to listen to you

     

    Tuesday will reveal if they locked it or not. But the relocking Elite Premium or Marketplace content part was what I said was impossible.

     

    All the rest of the post was about stories of some person whose name I hinted on telling outright lies throughout different posts.

     

    On YOUR story I could believe it can happen since knowing you post history.

     

    BTW if that is your GT as well you still got the green skull

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next