13 Replies Latest reply: Oct 10, 2012 2:00 PM by riffy08 RSS

Double XP weekend?

iamjustjohny

Ok with the  new maps out tomorrow for elite members does anybody know if the weekend will be a double xp one? thanks

• Re: Double XP weekend?
    TL_Bare_B_V2

probable not you'll most likely have to wait until the first map pack is dropped for non premium members, we might get 2hrs double XP if were lucky

I think the days of blanket 2XP for all are over? I much prefer the individual way they are applying it now. It's fairer, and nobody then misses out on entire weekends of 2XP if they cant get on for some reason. You might get a token with the content drop.

dstr001

Like Bare said, most likely double XP weekends will only come when the full map packs are released, we may get little bonuses like at christmas with the token and 2hours, but no one knows for sure.

avengedyesterday

I doubt there will be any double XP weekends. Only thing I see them doing is handing out free prestige tokens.

dstr001

Nah they won't do away with them altogether, I know it's a long shot quoting Bowling of all people, but when asked if prestige token XP would combine with double XP weekends to make 4x XP, he confirmed that it would, so I take that as confirmation that the weekends will still be used when the full map packs come out.

team_explicit

Holy Crap, that would be amazing. 400pts per kill in TDM, or even 200pts per kill in Domination. Or 800pts per kill/tag collect in Kill Confirmed. Wow! I'd be pretty much set in one weekend.

darwin67

Isn't this the same idiot who also said 'last stand is gone.....f' last stand'..... only to deliver a game with "FINAL STAND". I don't believe a think this twonk says.

IW have been absolute Scrooges about DBL XP. I thought they were bad in MW2.

None for release day. none for Turkey vacation. None for Xmas vaca. None for first DLC drop.

Its funny how other devs thank thier customer like Rockstar does. I log into RDR and I see 3x XP sometimes. Just randomly. 3arch always had dbl xp.

just goes to show you how disconnected IW has become with the community.

BunnyGottaGun

Anyone started a Clan in Elite and is level 5, or higher not using it anymore? Please contact BunnyGottaGun (PSN)... looking to offer 12 hrs of double xp if you'll let me have it! Plus, this weekend should come with double xp, so you'll have double double xp!!! Offer is only good until this weekend, because after that it won't help me, thanks.

BunnyGottaGun

Anyone started a Clan in Elite and is level 5, or higher not using it anymore? Please contact BunnyGottaGun (PSN)... looking to offer 12 hrs of double xp if you'll let me have it! Plus, this weekend should come with double xp, so you'll have double double xp!!! Offer is only good until this weekend, because after that it won't help me, thanks.

MagikTrix

Maybe it should be 4x xp this weekend. Only seems fair since the first weekend of Clan Ops we had none.. and Xbox got 2xp clan ops... something PS3 never gets.. and didnt get last weekend with our first round of clan ops in 2-3 weeks.. + new map weekend...

riffy08

Good grief.  Bunny, are you just picking random posts from 10 months ago??