1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 101 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2012 10:03 AM by BanHaMMer Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

you act like i care about simpsons or assassins creed and the funnyest part is u completely ingored my comment and just placed sony is cheap u realy smart.(just becuase ur stupid ill put this in here telling u u are tehe)

• 41. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

kkdog wrote:

(just becuase ur stupid ill put this in here telling u u are tehe)

If you plan to insult someone's intelligence you better not make yourself look like an idiot by using poor grammar. trlololol

• 42. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

justinsanev2 wrote:

Yes that was a great decision on Sony's part but it's no where near as rewarding as Microsoft's deal with Activision. 

It may be only a week, but it doesn't make Sony look desperate for customers like the deal Microsoft has.

• 43. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

I meant the amount of exposure and gained sales because of the mass popularity of the franchise.

• 44. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

If you remember correctly, Microsoft's new release policy states that DLC that is released on other platforms first might not even make it on the marketplace. So they basically have a week or they don't get it at all.

• 45. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

kkdog wrote:

you act like i care about simpsons or assassins creed and the funnyest part is u completely ingored my comment and just placed sony is cheap u realy smart.(just becuase ur stupid ill put this in here telling u u are tehe)

a) You act like I implied you cared about the aforementioned franchises.  Try rereading my post slowly and out loud to yourself. 

b) You complained about having to wait for the maps so I gave you the exact reason why you have to wait. 

c) If your grammar and spelling is any indicator then you have no room to insult others' intelligence levels.

• 46. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

kkdog wrote:

Tbh have the elite **** isnt good were not getting map packs same time as xbox

IW give us 1 good reason why we should'nt refund elite and map share with our friends so u lose even more money like i did last year for black ops (tyreacrh lost 120$)

You mean Activision.  IW does not dictate who gets the maps and when.

Also: good luck getting a refund.

• 47. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

Here's what I sent Activision:

I bought Elite for early Map Packs. Before Elite launched, you made a promise that all content for MW3 would be released to all premium Elite subscribers at the same time. Just because you and Microsoft are exchanging money behind the scenes is not an excuse to fall back on your promises you corporate jerks. Your supposed to be focused on the game and it's players, not money, yes your a company, but with each new game breaking record sales, I think you have plenty of money to refuse Microsoft's bribes, or at least lower the price of a premium Elite membership. I payed $50; 50 flipping dollars, nearly the price of the actual game, so that Xbox could have the game a month early. I am extremely angered and disappointed in your service, your system, and Elite in general. You have my word that I will never, EVER reinstate my Elite membership or buy another Call Of Duty Game. I will never again recommend you or any of your products to my friends. I'm switching to Battlefield 3. Their Battle log is hardly perfect, but it's a lot better than your crappy system, best of all it's free. I suggest you do something big to repent for this, a refund would be nice. Words can not explain my fury and hatred towards your company. You have lost one cherished COD fan, and will lose many more in the future. You may delete this or simply disregard it, but if you want ANY profit in the future, I suggest you adhere to your customers cry for justice.

• 48. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

I dont see it that way bud, As developers of this game, and the content to go with it, THEY have the power to say NO to Activision, i dont hear ANY protest from the IW developers to their paymasters at activision about this aspect of the business,, which is the business of screwing over customers, and also to give as little as possible for as much money as possible, (as much money as the short attention spanned fools will pay),, and no doubt that price will raise over the years to keep in line with their egos.

A good gesture toward those paying elite members on the PS3 would be to reduce the price for new commers to the premium service, and to send those who already paid either a coupon or code for DLC in the next game, or come to some sort of decent agreement, perhaps even just credit their PSN Wallets with the amount,, and while Im not on the elite service, i still feel a duty to my fellow gamers to see they are not ripped off and taken advantage of, even if all im doing is providing vocal support on a forum, which BTW I suggest a lot of others on these forums try to do, because one day they themselves will be on the recieving end of some bad moral business practice from them, and then who would listen to them!

• 49. Re: "I feel ripped off" (Ps3 Elite Members)

Here's what I sent Activision:

I bought Elite for early Map Packs. Before Elite launched, you made a promise that all content for MW3 would be released to all premium Elite subscribers at the same time. Just because you and Microsoft are exchanging money behind the scenes is not an excuse to fall back on your promises you corporate jerks. Your supposed to be focused on the game and it's players, not money, yes your a company, but with each new game breaking record sales, I think you have plenty of money to refuse Microsoft's bribes, or at least lower the price of a premium Elite membership. I payed $50; 50 flipping dollars, nearly the price of the actual game, so that Xbox could have the game a month early. I am extremely angered and disappointed in your service, your system, and Elite in general. You have my word that I will never, EVER reinstate my Elite membership or buy another Call Of Duty Game. I will never again recommend you or any of your products to my friends. I'm switching to Battlefield 3. Their Battle log is hardly perfect, but it's a lot better than your crappy system, best of all it's free. I suggest you do something big to repent for this, a refund would be nice. Words can not explain my fury and hatred towards your company. You have lost one cherished COD fan, and will lose many more in the future. You may delete this or simply disregard it, but if you want ANY profit in the future, I suggest you adhere to your customers cry for justice.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next