1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next 123 Replies Latest reply: Aug 1, 2012 7:40 AM by SC_ROTIC Go to original post RSS
  • 110. Re: Attention all hardcore fans ... MHCGM needs your help #MOARhardcore
    arcaver

First off, I say keep the Ricochet, I'm sick of douche bags runnin around and team killing just to screw up other players. I do wish that they would implement this onto our equipment and strike packages as well. Again, I'm tired of the douche bag team mates runnin around and destroying our stuff just so they can get a point towards their Strike Packages. I will admit though that if it wasn't for not having Ricochet on before hand I wouldn't have gotten my MOAB when I did.

I've been playing CoD:MW3 since the launch day, and have been noticing some issues with some of the tactical equipment in Hardcore {Players might be having the same issue in core}. For my first example I wanna bring up EMP Grenades. There have been several times when I would throw an EMP Grenade right next to an enemy equipment or IMS or something around those lines and the item would not be destroyed. The biggest equipment I've seen this happen with is the Bouncing Betties, for some reason they're immune to EMP Grenades from time to time.

Another example I wanna bring is the Scrambler. Why does is effect such a small area of the battlefield while the Portable Radar effects such a large amount? Also, why doesn't the Scrambler effect Claymores, Bouncing Betties, and C4? It seems like this piece of Tactical Equipment is HIGHLY underpowered for something that was such a highly valued piece of equipment in Black Ops. It's not like we can just toss it to an area like the Portable Radar, Bouncing Betties, or C4.

Finally I wanna bring up the Portable Radar. This equipment gives off the wrong impression already just by the name alone, as it is actually just a motion sensor. Honestly, either change the name or give people in Hardcore a zoomed in portion of the map around the Portable Radar. Reduce the area effect of the PR to the size of the Scrambler/Jammer and give the user that portion of the map. Unless the player turns off/picks up the Portable Radar their radar is only the area around the Portable Radar and doesn't allow the player to see any UAVs called in {Regular or Advanced}, like the Camera Spike was in Black Ops.

Another thing I would like to bring up is the need for new game modes in Hardcore. I'm tired of seeing all the new game modes only be core. I wanna see a Hardcore mode for every Core game mode that's in the game. I'd also like to see the addition of another game mode I call Guns Blazing. There's no explosives {No Noobtubes, Claymores, Grenades, Bouncing Betties, Rocket Launchers (Except the Stinger), or C4} in the game mode, just straight up guns only with tactical equipment. But what I really really wanna see in the game is Hardcore Capture The Flag and Hardcore Demolition.

• 111. Re: Attention all hardcore fans ... MHCGM needs your help #MOARhardcore
    arcaver

Realistic sniper rifles huh? I played BF3 and shot the same person in the head twice and they took off running. BF3 is the same game as MAG, but it has vehicles. Lets not forget how my INFINTRY soldier instantly gains knowledge on how to fly a JET or TANK or even a HELICOPTER. Really realistic.

• 112. Re: Attention all hardcore fans ... MHCGM needs your help #MOARhardcore

We're not saying get rid of ricohcet. We're saying #MakeRicochetOptional.

I hate ricochet, at least IW could have done is givin us an option like they did in MW2.

• 113. Re: Attention all hardcore fans ... MHCGM needs your help #MOARhardcore

1. I would love for Blast Shield to be like Flak Jacket and actually be able to take a few noob  tubes/grenades.

2. Bring back HC CTF

3. 3 team kills and you are out.

4. This is not just Hc, but why can you get a lethal killstreak (stealth bomber) with a streak that doesn't end when you die?

• 114. Re: Attention all hardcore fans ... MHCGM needs your help #MOARhardcore

1. Completely agree. They said they wanted "gun on gun" action, but HC feels more like explosive vs explosive sometimes, with no perk to counter them.

2. I would love to see HC CTF, HC HQ, and HC Team Defender.

3. Yes. Down with richochet!

4. Because IW loves n00bs. Trolol

• 115. Re: Attention all hardcore fans ... MHCGM needs your help #MOARhardcore

Well looks like they're never going to #MakeRicochetOptional.

Oh well.

Back to Black ops.

• 116. Re: Attention all hardcore fans ... MHCGM needs your help #MOARhardcore
    Core GamesPlayersHardcore GamesPlayersTotal players% of Hard Core
    Team Deathmatch122247Team Deathmatch2081814614914.2
    Kill Confirmed33618Kill Confirmed134474706528.6
    Search and Destroy37593Search and Destroy84084600118.3
    Domination44183Domination115265570920.7
    Team Tactical9659Team Tactical26351229421.4
    Mosh Pit1850Elite Mosh Pit1351
    Team Defender15642*3228
    Demolition18228*3762
    Sabotage1972*407
    Headquarters Pro4440*916
    Free For All16870*3482
    Capture the Flag3982*821
    Mercenary2974
    Ground War25078*5176
    Drop Zone22897*4725
    Elite Team deathmatch3084*636.5
    Elite Kill Confirmed1358*280
    Elite Domination1913*395
    Elite Search and Destroy971*200
    Elite Objectives457
    Totals3690165818542720113.6
    *82214*19.2
    * projected using average % of a gametypes hardcore players

Updated info including projections for hardcore playing increases if gametypes were added. These numbers were taken at 11 Eastern on a friday night. Barebones once again not getting represented.

• 118. Re: Attention all hardcore fans ... MHCGM needs your help #MOARhardcore

I totally agree. Could not have said it better myself.

• 119. Re: Attention all hardcore fans ... MHCGM needs your help #MOARhardcore

I totally agree. Could not have said it better myself.