7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2012 8:33 AM by Hakkenbijltje RSS

ANTI-CAMPING SERVERS?

I'm sure many of you fellow gamers are getting frustrated with the level of campers in MW3. It's got to a point where it's not really that fun to play anymore.

During a game earlier I had an idea, why not have anti-camping servers/option available? Either where the campers get points deducted for not moving from their position for 10-15 seconds or a warning system. I was on Black Ops on the PC and it warned me that Rapid Fire wasn't allowed, therefore forcing me to change my class or be kicked. This could work for campers too, force players to play NOT lay! lol!

What do you guys think? Could it work?

• Re: ANTI-CAMPING SERVERS?
    Warstein

I'm sure many of you fellow gamers are getting frustrated with the level of run&gunners in MW3. It's got to a point where it's not really that fun to play anymore.

During a game earlier I had an idea, why not have anti-run&gun servers/option available? Either where the run&gunner get points deducted for moving from their position for 10-15 seconds or a warning system. I was on Black Ops on the PC and it warned me that Rapid Fire wasn't allowed, therefore forcing me to change my class or be kicked. This could work for run&gunners too, force players to play NOT run! lol!

What do you guys think? Could it work?

To the OP next time you want to make yet the 5,000 post on the same subject remember a few things.

1. people can play how they want.

2. Its not mw3 run and gun only

3. there is a search function

4. these play and use only what i want you to use post are getting ridiculous.

5. If it bothers you that much go play mario brothers wii

Warstein

ahmen brother !!

yes im a full time corner camper , yes i get a great deal of enjoyment out of it , no i will never change , and yes you will have to deal with my kind till Cod 25 at least.

everyone has their own playstyle. learn to cope

I really do both just depends, i can say it is fun to stop to reload shoot some guy move corner shoot same guy when he comes back to kill you and keep moving etc and he keeps coming back. I dont care how people play what gun they use kill streaks who cares its there game. So many post every day about omg you dont play with what perks i wnat you to use gun etc.

in real life, soldiers camp so they wont die. there called ambush and defends. if they run and gun there just dead from the geco.