20 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2012 8:34 AM by starbuckfrack RSS

No Resets/Bans for Token Glitch?

To my suprise, everyone i"ve tlaked ot only received "Negative Tokens" to where they would not get tokens until they went posotive in this limit (Most set to -100 or lower)

They Kept everything they unlocked, which elimintaed the need for tokens.

Yay, people exploit the game and get a slap on the wrists.

GG

• Re: No Resets/Bans for Token Glitch?
    deftonicdamian

Sorry to jump off track, but Apparently the new thing now is all the people who DID get reset and had their 1000 losses and 10,000 deaths have now got a little suprise and gotten all the losses and deaths removed. Of my friends whom this has happened to it's a bit of a blessing, they have better k/d and w/l than they did before they were banned. What's up with that?

CowboySr

@deftonicdamian - I know someone who had this happen to them, but they werent caught token glitching(according to him), he was caught boosting somehow. He went from a 2.1 K/D to a .19 when I saw him LOL. I go back to look at his elite card once and awhile and noticed the other day all his deaths and losses were reset to 0.   Thought that was unfair but whatever. So I looked today he still has no stats, and he's played games since the other day. Its not counting any stats for him, hes still lvl1

deftonicdamian

my friend had a 1.36 kd prior to being banned and reset, he has no life and somehow got his -10000 kd to a .46 within a few days of consistant playing and then yesterday he sent me a message telling me to check his stats and he has a 1.85. with a 5 win/loss

obzi

This is getting stupid, if you don't punish people hard they'll do the next glitch and the next one while encouraging others to do it as well.  Where will it stop?

starbuckfrack

Paddi wrote:

To my suprise, everyone i"ve tlaked ot only received "Negative Tokens" to where they would not get tokens until they went posotive in this limit (Most set to -100 or lower)

They Kept everything they unlocked, which elimintaed the need for tokens.

Yay, people exploit the game and get a slap on the wrists.

GG

So are you basing this off hearsay then ?

they should fix the game so that people cant glich

problem solved

but banning kids =more money

@fourzerotwo Sooo ur banhammer didnt work. you give ppl 10000 deaths and 1000 losses. and now there not there anymore. good job dude.

@iBmikeyy That's intentional, you're welcome.

https://twitter.com/#!/fourzerotwo/status/162590949111898112

yovlud

You steal a pack of gum...you should go to prison for 15 years, and pay a 50,000$ fine.  And be labled as a sex offender...thats about right according to the punishments you want to give for first time prestige token glitchers.

Wow, that comparison was so far off the mark, what a joke.  You say "first time prestige token glitchers" like it's a perfectly normal thing to expect reasonable people to do.  Anyone who used this glitch is a cheater.  Always has been, always will be.  Every single person abusing this has the same flawed character and lack of respect for other people's enjoyment of the game.  They know it is obviously the wrong thing to do, yet they do it anyways.

There should be no tolerance for people like that.  If you cheat and get caught, GTFO.

mojocu

Just from people who's messaged me and asked to be in my clan, I've seen at least 3 people with 24+ hours of double xp that have yet to be banned in the last week alone out of probably 15 messages. 

They aren't banning everyone. 

Everyone i know had their deaths and loses removed . But im still stuck with mine.

I havent played much on the tag since they added the deaths so i dono if that effects it or not.

Is their anything specific that triggers the removal of the deaths and loses?

Must be nice getting caught now and getting to keep everything.  I was banned 1st week of Jan, and was completely reset, but atleast now my K/d and W/L records are soaring high would of rather kept all my titles/emblems though :/

This is the saddest thing I've read on the forums lately. If it's true that their deaths and losses have been reset to 0, then there is NOTHING, NOTHING at all to even prevent hackers or glitch abusers from getting caught.

Sure, they might get a ban, but isn't that a slap on the wrist? I don't know...this pretty much invites people to keep hacking or glitch. What's odd is if they reset their deaths and losses to 0 then their K/D and W/L ratios should be super high.

Why do this!? I'm at a loss for words...

@denfield,

you got banned? get a freaking life you idiot, people like you dont deserve to play online. get a life and stop thinking exlploiting or boosting makes you better. you were bad, you are bad and you will continue being bad at playing games. stop ruining it for other people you selfish idiot.

W7PSK

Why Should he.

Bowlings tweet and their reset back to normal

has said that IW now consideres Glitching

Hacking, cheating or anyother thing

is perfectly ok to do.

IW has declared that normal decent players

are stupid for buying the game thinking there

would be fair play involved.

obzi

Bigshowpatrick, you just said it all fella.  If this is true any last bit of credibility that IW, Activision and co had has just gone, nobody will take any warning or ban seriously ever again.