6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2012 3:04 PM by hellhammer420 RSS

Hardcore Players, Read this! #MakeRicochetOpitonal #MOARHardcore

Listen, I am pretty fed up with IW not listing to anything on what the hardcore plays have to say, and I am pretty sure I'm not the only one here.

It's pretty obvious that they don't listen to anybody up here, unless it's Twitter, (then what's the point in these forums then?).

First, let's start of off with ricochet, I'm pretty sure I'm NOT the only one here who doesn't like ricochet.

However, I do not want ricochet to be removed. All I want is ricochet to be OPTIONAL.

I'm pretty sure you people would agree with me on that one, right?

Here is my thoughts about ricochet:

I've tweeted Robert Bowling a bunch of times to make ricochet an option or AT LEAST take it out HC TDM. I got no response.

Well, I might as well just put this game a side and just not play it.

I mean if you can't make another playlist for non-ricochet, then just take out of HC TDM, or DOM.

I don't like being forced to play ricochet. I wanted an option.

Now that ricochet is in every mode, boosters are running wild in hardcore, team mates can just destory my Claymores, C4, TI, etc. They can destory my Pointstreaks. And I can't do anything about it.

Oh yeah, the griefers also trap me, and I cannot do anythng about it, and they also run infront of me and when I am shooting causing me to die.

Now let's move on to the #MOARHardcore here.

I'm pretty sure everybody here wants more hardcore game modes, as well as I do.

I have tweeted Robert Bowling about that as well and still got no response,

Most people want more hardcore games, and we still haven't got more hardcore game modes.

It looks like they do not listen to us hardcore fans.