1 2 3 4 Previous Next 93 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2013 7:33 PM by MSprecher Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    sgtGanGreen

I uninstalled elite and tested for 2h, frame rate do not drop anymore and game does not freeze, I don't know is it coincidence or what but I notice diferance

• 11. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    CowboySr

Well if this is all true its not gonna be great for sales In B4 thread gets locked due to being true.

• 12. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.

I play on PS3 and I've never had the Elite app installed. I've been suffering from horrible lag compensation issues since the release. Most of the time I just get 2-shot-killed, sometimes 1-shot-killed by weapons that should've killed me in 3-5 hits.

• 13. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    Managers

Day off today so had a test this morning, still no issues.

The thing is i have played this game every night since launch never experiencing one issue until the Elite was installed.

Maybe a ridicoulous coincidence, but cannot think of what else could cause 4 nights of frustration.

Obviuously this will not be a fix for everyone but may help those that have recently gone from having no issues to the problems that i experienced.

When i was having troubles any bullet seemed to instantly take me down, now i am still able to be hit and move into cover.

• 14. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    Managers

Day off today so had a test this morning, still no issues.

The thing is i have played this game every night since launch never experiencing one issue until the Elite was installed.

Maybe a ridicoulous coincidence, but cannot think of what else could cause 4 nights of frustration.

Obviuously this will not be a fix for everyone but may help those that have recently gone from having no issues to the problems that i experienced.

When i was having troubles any bullet seemed to instantly take me down, now i am still able to be hit and move into cover.

• 15. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    maccabi

its a coincidence nothing more there is no way the elite app can effect the game at all

• 16. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    NIGHTSTALKERUP

maccabi wrote:

its a coincidence nothing more there is no way the elite app can effect the game at all

macc... i trust your knowledge and followed you closely during the BLOPS days and know you were tracking ELITE b4 anyone knew about it... but i gotta say, this does sound interesting.  i'm not up to your level but in my work with Networking and such...we never say never and have found some of the most ridiculous things that have affected our network that we never would've thought... just saying... but i remember way back then you saying that there were mulitple streams of data being sent at the same time.. is that not still the case? and if so, wouldn't/couldn't it be an issue?  elighten me ol great one...LOL!!

p.s. i'm going to try this today on my son's xbox. he does not have ELITE PREMIUM, and doesn't even bother with ELITE anyways.. so i hope to have some info later today..

• 17. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.

hell its worth a try.... i dont see any logic behind it but to be fair, thats never stopped them before... haha

since i have no use for elite anymore... maybe i'll give this a test today.... my xbox is using maybe 15/64gb so space isnt an issue...

will play for a bit then delete the app... see if i notice a difference...

• 18. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    maccabi

NIGHTSTALKERUP wrote:

maccabi wrote:

macc... i trust your knowledge and followed you closely during the BLOPS days and know you were tracking ELITE b4 anyone knew about it... but i gotta say, this does sound interesting.  i'm not up to your level but in my work with Networking and such...we never say never and have found some of the most ridiculous things that have affected our network that we never would've thought... just saying... but i remember way back then you saying that there were mulitple streams of data being sent at the same time.. is that not still the case? and if so, wouldn't/couldn't it be an issue?  elighten me ol great one...LOL!!

p.s. i'm going to try this today on my son's xbox. he does not have ELITE PREMIUM, and doesn't even bother with ELITE anyways.. so i hope to have some info later today..

yes but thats when you're playing the game (blops)..

the elite app on the console is different its entirely seperate, it  loads the infomation direct for the elite servers all it is is basically a dumb interface its exactly the same as saying removing the elite app from your phone will do the same.

but as a few have pointed out nothing surprises me any more with the cack handed way they have intergrated it..so in the interests of fairness i will fire up some of my stuff and see if theres any differences with or without it...

although i only have free elite now as i got my refund but it shouldnt effect anything as stats ect are free. but again disclaimer seeing as i dont have the issues others do i can only gauge by network traffic but ill use both my connections to see...

• 19. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    NIGHTSTALKERUP

welp, tell you guys what... i went home and played on my sons box with the free elite still on and then deleted and played a couple more matches without.....and while it wasn't a long enduced test series.. i did notice a difference.  it seemed as though the game flowed 10x more smoothly.  no jerking, glitching, etc.. no phantom bullets hitting me half way down the map...  i am going to play more to see and then reinstall and play to see... will let you all know back monday! 

but keep in mind.. it was only a few matches...

1 2 3 4 Previous Next